• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

Fairywings said:
Andrea: "He's a blind guy. He has to be able to tell when things are approaching, 'cause he can't see them." She knew the truth of things, but wasn't going to say.

Jay: "Yeah true. But still, snowballs he seems to have a faster reaction time than other things."

Fairywings said:
Hope: "A Jayism?"

Jay: "Basically a nice word my mom made up for a wierd Jay quirk."

OOC: My mom made up the word Oliviaism meaning the same thing. Gee, thanks mom xD

Andrea: "He's a blind guy. He has to be able to tell when things are approaching, 'cause he can't see them." She knew the truth of things, but wasn't going to say.

Jay: "Yeah true. But still, snowballs he seems to have a faster reaction time than other things."

Andrea: She shrugged.

Jay: "Yeah. Me deciding that definitely is a Jayism."

Hope: "A Jayism?"

Jay: "Basically a nice word my mom made up for a wierd Jay quirk."

OOC: My mom made up the word Oliviaism meaning the same thing. Gee, thanks mom xD

OOC: wow lol

Hope: "Oh, okay."

OOC: She sounds funny
I can't remember, does Daredevil use echolocation or something? I saw the first 5 minutes of the movie a year ago.

Phil: he laughed, a bit, releasing some of his nervous tension.

1elle2 said:
I can't remember, does Daredevil use echolocation or something? I saw the first 5 minutes of the movie a year ago.

OOC: My mom is funny. Love her

OOC: All of his other senses are hypersensitive an superhuman. In fact, he's basically a human lie detector, which is part of why he's such a good lawyer.

OOC: lol yeah

Jay: "Yup."

Evelyn: "It's true."

Hope: "That's funny."

Fairywings said:
OOC: All of his other senses are hypersensitive an superhuman. In fact, he's basically a human lie detector, which is part of why he's such a good lawyer.

Jay: He chuckled. "Yeah. Love my family."

OOC: Oh ok, I couldn't remember. So Andrea knows the truth, but Jay doesn't?

I don't think Eli really knows Jules' parents are superheroes, he just thinks they help superheroes make technology.

1elle2 said:
OOC: Oh ok, I couldn't remember. So Andrea knows the truth, but Jay doesn't?

I don't think Eli really knows Jules' parents are superheroes, he just thinks they help superheroes make technology.

OOC: Yeah

Evelyn: She wondered if Hope wanted to tell them anything.

Hope: "I don't know how much you know or were told, but it's cancer. Cancer that affects my gamma. If I tried to transform, my cells would literally explode and I'd die in seconds. So I'll be useless in a fight until I get better. The illness will drain a lot of my energy. If I don't get better by then eventually I won't have enough energy to leave the tower for long periods and I'll get pulled out of school. If I don't get better by then eventually I'll be too weak to even get out of bed. If they do chemo I'll probably lose my hair. It will be hard to see. I'll get progressively worse. It will be really hard. There's a good chance I'll go. I just wanted you to be prepared."

Fairywings said:
Hope: "I don't know how much you know or were told, but it's cancer. Cancer that affects my gamma. If I tried to transform, my cells would literally explode and I'd die in seconds. So I'll be useless in a fight until I get better. The illness will drain a lot of my energy. If I don't get better by then eventually I won't have enough energy to leave the tower for long periods and I'll get pulled out of school. If I don't get better by then eventually I'll be too weak to even get out of bed. If they do chemo I'll probably lose my hair. It will be hard to see. I'll get progressively worse. It will be really hard. There's a good chance I'll go. I just wanted you to be prepared."

Evelyn: "I'm so sorry Hope. I hope you get better soon, it's horrifying what you'll have to go through. Don't worry, we'll be prepared. This family has been through some intense times. We're here for you."

Evelyn: "I'm so sorry Hope. I hope you get better soon, it's horrifying what you'll have to go through. Don't worry, we'll be prepared. This family has been through some intense times. We're here for you."

My characters: they all nodded in agreement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter