The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: She stood by the ballots, encouraging students to vote for Mike. Finally the gym emptied out and the ballots were swept away for teachers to count.

OOC: http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/9/8010169/spider-man-in-marvel-movies-the-avengers

Evelyn: "Yup." They headed home.

Jay: Walking in to the Barton floor an aroma of gingerbread greeted him. Mom being unemployed meant she cooked a lot more. He wasn't complaing.

Natasha: "Hey. Happy break. I made tons so if your friends want to make some feel free to invite them."

Jay: "Cool." He and Evelyn and whoever else wanted to started decorating cookies.

Natasha: "How'd the election go?"

Evelyn: "Good I think. Mike had a good speech. We have a chance against Dill. We'll find out at six. Be prepared for exessive website refreshing."

Jay: "Sounds like waiting for a cast list."

Natasha: She chuckled. "Very good, and alright."

Hope: She happily decorated cookies.

Mike: He shrugged. "It wasn't that gpod. I probably won't get it, incumbents always win."

Hope: She happily decorated cookies.

Mike: He shrugged. "It wasn't that gpod. I probably won't get it, incumbents always win."
Jay: He had fun decorating, making one an unconventional one eyed monster.

Evelyn: "I liked it. While it's unjust and the incumbents usually do win, I hope not."

OOC: Sounds like fun!

Mike: "Yeah."

Hope: She did some Christmas themed cookies, but a couple cookies were just plain green or had a horseshoe. But Hope didn't think this was a big deal. After all, she decorated a couple black just for Raven, and Mike had done one or two as his and his dad's shield and also various other pictures and sketches.

OOC: Sounds like fun!

Mike: "Yeah."

Hope: She did some Christmas themed cookies, but a couple cookies were just plain green or had a horseshoe. But Hope didn't think this was a big deal. After all, she decorated a couple black just for Raven, and Mike had done one or two as his and his dad's shield and also various other pictures and sketches.
OOC: It should be fun! I love the Fort Worth Zoo because it's themed areas remind me of Disney. Lol I'm such a theme park nerd I'm more looking toward to being immersed in a themed enviorment more than the animals.

Evelyn: She decided to decorate her cookies as each member of the YA. They were pretty cute.

Jay: His had no rhyme or reason.

Clint: He was on the couch watching archery players footage. It was almost time to recruit new members to Team USA. Saying that felt surreal.

OOC: It should be fun! I love the Fort Worth Zoo because it's themed areas remind me of Disney. Lol I'm such a theme park nerd I'm more looking toward to being immersed in a themed enviorment more than the animals.

Evelyn: She decided to decorate her cookies as each member of the YA. They were pretty cute.

Jay: His had no rhyme or reason.

OOC: Lol I work at a zoo for both of those reasons. Mostly animals though. I got to hold an albino hedgehog and a spotted turtle the other day.

OOC: Lol I work at a zoo for both of those reasons. Mostly animals though. I got to hold an albino hedgehog and a spotted turtle the other day.
OOC: That's awesome! I'd love to work at the zoo. It's just kinda a hual from my house.

Evelyn: She, Hope, Mike, and Jay finshed up the cookies. The group lounged around and cleaned up with Rudolph playing on the TV in the background. She kept refreshing the school website, hoping the election winner would be posted early. Evelyn took a quick restroom break.

Jay: While she was in the restroom Jay picked up her phone and refreshed it once. "Oh hey the winner is posted. Congratulations man, your the new student council president!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter