The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Oh by the way I'm leaving Saturday afternoon to spend the weekend at my boyfriend's family lakehouse. I think the service is terrible there so I may be gone for a day or two.

Gordon: He was wearing a Santa hat and reading christmas stories to Thora and Logan to try to understand this strange holiday.

June: She was excited to come home.

Gordon: He was wearing a Santa hat and reading christmas stories to Thora and Logan to try to understand this strange holiday.

June: She was excited to come home.
Jay: He wore silly reindeer antlers and helped explained the stories.

OOC: Okay. We could start it today, I don't leave until tomorrow. Also I love pep rally days. Because I slip pep rallys and don't have first period on Fridays I only go to school 10:45-2:15 XD

Jay: He wore silly reindeer antlers and helped explained the stories.

OOC: Okay. We could start it today, I don't leave until tomorrow. Also I love pep rally days. Because I slip pep rallys and don't have first period on Fridays I only go to school 10:45-2:15 XD

OOC: I have a horrible pep rally today and I'm skipping it and going to jewelry

OOC: I hate pep rallies.

Mike: He had a faraway look on his face, reminiscing.

Hope: She was enthusiastically decorating the tower, even the handle rains in the elevator had tinsel.

Raven: She was locked in her room. Maybe she could do this later, but right now, no.

OOC: I hate pep rallies.

Mike: He had a faraway look on his face, reminiscing.

Hope: She was enthusiastically decorating the tower, even the handle rains in the elevator had tinsel.

Raven: She was locked in her room. Maybe she could do this later, but right now, no.
OOC: aw hope is too cute

Evelyn: Everyone seemed happy and warm inside, relaxed at Christmas Eve.

June: She sauntered into the tower with hat father and May.

Gordon: "Ms. June! It's wonderful to see you!"

June: "you too, Gordon."

Sam: He walked into the room. "Well, I just talked to the doctors, and guess what?"

Conrad: "What?"

Sam: "You're as healthy as can be physically, you're memory's the only thing that's still a little off, so we don't have to stay in the hospital anymore. You'll be released this afternoon!"

Conrad: "Yes! Wait, where are we going now?"

Sam: "Well, normally we live in DC and still have the house there, but since I've been working with Mike's father and a few others on that special military operation I was telling you about, we've been living in this tower that one of the people owns. Only my other coworkers and their kids live there."

Conrad: "Oh."

Sam: "Raven is there currently but I'm about to call her and tell her to come join us, and Mike will be there when we get there, so will Evelyn, and you were friends with the others before."

June: She sauntered into the tower with hat father and May.

Gordon: "Ms. June! It's wonderful to see you!"

June: "you too, Gordon."

Hope: She went and hugged June. "Merry Christmas! Hi!"

Mike: "Who go Hope - what's the word - hyper?" He muttered.

Raven: "She may be hyper, but Christmas makes her go a bit loopy and energetic anyway."

Hope: She went and hugged June. "Merry Christmas! Hi!"

Mike: "Who go Hope - what's the word - hyper?" He muttered.

Raven: "She may be hyper, but Christmas makes her go a bit loopy and energetic anyway."
Jay: "Yeah. Even I'm not used to seeing Hope have this much energy!"

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter