The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I wonder how the departure of Kerry will be handled by the writers? As I understand it, JT will resurface any day now. Maybe we were right all along that the Fab 4 didn't really do him in.

Hating Summer more and more and Kyle is being way more than stupid! I hate that story line. Hope JT appears soon! I'm thinking he won't be happy because Phyllis is free. And it bugs me that she is free when doing this whole cover up was her idea! Interested in how Adam will be.

Thank goodness I record it, because the FF button is sure going to be getting quite a bit of use. I may need a new remote.

:laughing: Same here!! I can actually "watch" a full episode in just a few minutes!

As I understand it, JT will resurface any day now

Finally!! I saw online that the actor has been taping scenes! Wonder what they will come with as to how JT got out of a rolled up rug underground??!!! Maybe he has a twin brother!

:laughing: ...Finally!! I saw online that the actor has been taping scenes! Wonder what they will come with as to how JT got out of a rolled up rug underground??!!! Maybe he has a twin brother!
He does, in real life.

But I missed what happened when Rey was on the stand. My son called and I had to take my phone to another room. What happened? I saw Mia with a bottle.

He does, in real life.

But I missed what happened when Rey was on the stand. My son called and I had to take my phone to another room. What happened? I saw Mia with a bottle.

Sharon's lawyer nailed Rey into admitting that he told Sharon he loved her :rotfl2: And of course, fake pregnant Mia was there to hear it :thumbsup2

Hating Summer more and more and Kyle is being way more than stupid! I hate that story line. Hope JT appears soon! I'm thinking he won't be happy because Phyllis is free. And it bugs me that she is free when doing this whole cover up was her idea! Interested in how Adam will be.
Adam?

I never understood why Adam was made out to be a villain, and Billy got a pass. Billy left her alone in a car by the road. Adam knew he hit something, but got out of the car and looked around, and saw nothing. And the way it is written, you don't really know for certain that Adam even hit her. You do know Billy was negligent.

The rumor is that Adam will return to the show. No details were given. Not Justin of course but a new actor in the role. I'm really hoping he comes back and somehow proves he did not hit Delia with his car.
I really loved Justin Hartley as Adam. (The previous actor was hideous.). I just can’t see anyone else playing Adam. I’m still not over Billy Miller no longer playing Billy.

I can't even remember the actor who portrayed Adam before Justin. Really love him in his role on This Is Us too.
I really loved Justin Hartley as Adam. (The previous actor was hideous.). I just can’t see anyone else playing Adam. I’m still not over Billy Miller no longer playing Billy.

Justin does a great job as Kevin on This Is Us as well. I can't even remember who played Adam before him. I missed Billy Miller for a long, long time but I'm finally fine with the actor who portrays Billy now. Can't remember his name!

Kyle is playing Summer.
Billy and Nick are going to combine forces to find JT
Kerry can leave any time- I can't stand the character.

Does anyone else remember that Michael raped Cricket?

Kyle is playing Summer.
Billy and Nick are going to combine forces to find JT
Kerry can leave any time- I can't stand the character.

Does anyone else remember that Michael raped Cricket?
I certainly remember. Michael has completely transformed his character from the nightmare he once was.

Seeing further scenes with Kyle and Summer, I agree that he is playing her, but will he be believed by Lola when she ultimately sees them married? Lola always assumes the worst. Summer insisting on keeping the facts behind the marriage secret will drive me nuts. I know it will all come out eventually, but things take soooooooooo long to come to light, evidenced by J.T.'s supposed murder story still dragging on a year later. Watching Summer act like a blissful fiancee and newlywed will definitely have me fast-forwarding through all her scenes.

I look forward to J.T. being found by Billy and Nick. I just hope we don't end up with another story dragging on trying to bring him in. I doubt that he will cooperate.

Kerry is a waste of screen time. Another reason for me to fast-forward.

Last edited:
I can't even remember the actor who portrayed Adam before Justin. Really love him in his role on This Is Us too.

Justin does a great job as Kevin on This Is Us as well. I can't even remember who played Adam before him. I missed Billy Miller for a long, long time but I'm finally fine with the actor who portrays Billy now. Can't remember his name!

He is awesome on This Is Us. He's the reason I started watching it, and now I love everyone else too.

I have finally accepted the actor replacing Billy Miller, but it took me a very long time to do so. He has definitely captured the charming personality of the character. The boy who plays Johnny is still the same actor from when Billy Miller was on. I loved how they really looked like father and son, so whenever I see Johnny, I see Billy Miller and miss him.

Michael Muhney. I liked him...liked Justin more but liked Michael too. And I never was a fan of Billy Miller but he was way better than current Billy...ick.

He is awesome on This Is Us. He's the reason I started watching it, and now I love everyone else too.

I have finally accepted the actor replacing Billy Miller, but it took me a very long time to do so. He has definitely captured the charming personality of the character. The boy who plays Johnny is still the same actor from when Billy Miller was on. I loved how they really looked like father and son, so whenever I see Johnny, I see Billy Miller and miss him.
Johnny reminds me of the JT actor.

94688370-F543-45CE-AED3-496C3419B6E5.jpeg
Michael Muhney. I liked him...liked Justin more but liked Michael too. And I never was a fan of Billy Miller but he was way better than current Billy...ick.

I didn’t mind Michael Muhney as much as the original Adam, Chris Engen. He was awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!