The "write VMK about the host rooms" thread

Mad4WDW

Madforwdw in VMK. A nice guy, unless I just DC in
Ok, for the 2nd time in about a week, I had spent over 20 minutes in the queue to get into a host room, and about to take my turn in the game, when kablam, dc.

I know that almost everyone who manages to get into the host rooms has had this at least once. Was even worse for me with the time differences...I had stayed up and it was almost 2am by time I got in and dc, a great waste of time.

So, even tho my contact VMK about the fireworks thread didnt get much success, lets get the ball rolling about contacting them about this matter. I think the best solution would be that they reduce the queue from 50 to maybe 30. Sure it would mean more people getting the "too full" message, but I for one would rather get that message and try again then waste around half an hour and still get nowhere.

Reducing the queue would probably be easy to do for them, and the whole thing is also getting to the hosts. I saw Hula talking about having a list of names who had just DC in the middle of trading.

Anyway, there's power in numbers, so if this is an annoyance for you too, get writing! Let them know! :wizard:

My preference is that VMK set longer DC times durning host events... I would like to see 1 hour 30 minute DC times durning the events....

I think that reducing might be good, but then I would never get in line!! They need to have more than one host room for events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter