The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

Welccome to the Boards DB!!
smiley_hug.gif

Happy to see you Old Timer,,,,Dont forget to take your Metimucil tonite!! :teacher:

Sorry to see the TR end. :sad2:

Now I just have to go back and read the whole thing....:rolleyes1

My name is Jordan and I AM a member of the Buzz Fan Club.

Hi, DB.
Don't mind me...
I'm bummed because I miss my buddy Buzz. He's never been a problem, only a fun guy to hang out with. :sad1: He makey me laugh. :hug:

Thanks for the report Linnie. I really enjoyed the woman's view!

Glad to hear you're getting better everyday. Soon you'll be able to drink the real stuff, too!:thumbsup2

I definitely think you and Buzz should do a co-report next trip.

Deb

Hi All!! Everything is great today!!

It was the Special Olympics and since Trey doesn't do well at those and his whole class was going, he stayed home with me. :yay:

We're just having a calm relaxing evening. Truthfully, I'm pretty bored right now. I am tired of crocheting and reading and there isn't much else I can do. :headache: TV is boring too. Oh well. Only a few more weeks and I'll be off the couch! :cool1:

Hey Lin I hate to see your report end. I have been a BAD slacker lately. Life has been getting in the way. I really like you pros and cons list. Maybe in the future we will do DL but for the near future we are going to continue WDW. :cool1:
Sorry to hear about all crazy stuff going on the treads. It looks like you have a few new fans. And a new old timer too. Don't know if we could ever replace Buzz, He is one of a kind. :cool2:

I'm going to come out of lurkdom to say how much I've enjoyed your trip report. You arrived at The Grand Californian the day my family left. Who knows, we may have crossed paths in the lobby! I've also been enjoying the Man Report and hope that it will get a chance to be completed. Thank you both for sharing your family and your Disney adventures with the rest of us.

Just popping over to say "MISS YOU BUZZ"" I don't know what is going on with the Dis!! But I love my Dis friends !! COME BACK BUZZ!!

Well I nearly peed my pants when I saw an update on the Man Report show up in my inbox. But the thread is still locked though.:guilty:

Glad you are feeling better Lin. Enjoy the boredom while it lasts - I know you aren't too bored too often with your crew.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter