• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

Buzzard's Thread is down. :headache:
What did you do Buzz?!!

Linnie on the road to recovery. Excellent news!

I remember when you lost those DVD's. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for a great report.

Yep apparently, Buzz ticked off someone higher up and all his posts are deleted. It involves that whole fiasco with the re-direct last weekend. According to Buzz, the WM said there was a lawsuit involved with that whole thing (it's in a thread on the CB) and Buzz questioned if there was really a lawsuit and now all his posts are gone. He tried to post some more, as he can log in, but nothing shows up. :sad2:

I don't think he's been banned, but he can't post and all his stuff is gone.

This is what Linnie said happened!

Oh yeah, glad you found your DVD's too! That would have driven me CRAZY. I get a little one-track-minded when I lose something like that.

Ed ya got mail!

I am going to bed now though. Long depressing day! :(

Hi Linnie (and Buzz, too)
I finally mustered up the courage to write and tell you how much I have enjoyed sharing with your family not only this TR but all of Buzz's prior ones. Call me a wuss, but will all of this "stuff" going on, I decided to step on out of lurkdom and let you know how much I have been entertained. :thumbsup2

You guys are a great family and I hope to continue to be entertained by your wonderful trips for a long, long time to come! :dance3:

Susie

This is just crap!! What happens when someone has an opinion about something different than the moderators have? Are they just going to remove everybody at some time or another and leave people that have no opinions on anything! Sorry about the rant anyways hope things get changed for the better ,so people can express how they feel without being locked out and not being able to post how great it is to go to disney and talk about how life really is!

This is just crap!! What happens when someone has an opinion about something different than the moderators have? Are they just going to remove everybody at some time or another and leave people that have no opinions on anything! Sorry about the rant anyways hope things get changed for the better ,so people can express how they feel without being locked out and not being able to post how great it is to go to disney and talk about how life really is!

I hear ya!! :thumbsup2

Yes, and we're glad you're feeling better. We missed you. :hug:

Thank you!!

We luv you Buzz and Linnie :grouphug:

Thanks! We love you too!

Buzz and Linnie :grouphug:, I hope you are having a good night. Hope you feel better Linnie!!

Buzz is all about the wine tonight. I'm drinking some grape Crystal Lite stuff. Looks like wine. I'm still off alcohol while I'm on my pain stuff. Love the siggie Tracy!! Buzz is in heaven with all this support!!

We love ya Buzz!

He loves everyone too! He feels so special tonight!!

Just poppin' in to give you my support! See you guys on the flip side! :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Buzzard's Thread is down. :headache:
What did you do Buzz?!!

Linnie on the road to recovery. Excellent news!

I remember when you lost those DVD's. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for a great report.

You're welcome for the TR! I enjoyed doing it.

Buzz got put in "time out."

So Linnie, when is the next Disneyland Adventure scheduled for ya'll?

Probably 2010. Buzz doesn't want to go back next year due to us having annual passes for WDW.

Just showing my support! :hug:

Love you guys!

Love you too!! Thanks for the support!!

I finally mustered up the courage to write and tell you how much I have enjoyed sharing with your family not only this TR but all of Buzz's prior ones. Call me a wuss, but will all of this "stuff" going on, I decided to step on out of lurkdom and let you know how much I have been entertained. :thumbsup2

You guys are a great family and I hope to continue to be entertained by your wonderful trips for a long, long time to come! :dance3:

Susie

Thank you!! Glad to have you aboard! Although, who knows how long we'll be around! Buzz is such a troublemaker!!

We enjoy our Disney trips!!

I'm just saying what someone told me to say here-it isn't the moderators. It's other people. Some guy told me that....

I guess everything is swell until there's a difference of opinion.... Oh well....Buzz is all drunked up-he doesn't know anything right now. See, the beauty of him being in time out is I can say stuff and he can't defend himself. There is an upside to everything!

I guess everything is swell until there's a difference of opinion.... Oh well....Buzz is all drunked up-he doesn't know anything right now. See, the beauty of him being in time out is I can say stuff and he can't defend himself. There is an upside to everything!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank you!!

Thanks! We love you too!

Buzz is all about the wine tonight. I'm drinking some grape Crystal Lite stuff. Looks like wine. I'm still off alcohol while I'm on my pain stuff. Love the siggie Tracy!! Buzz is in heaven with all this support!!

He loves everyone too! He feels so special tonight!!

Thank you!

You're welcome for the TR! I enjoyed doing it.

Buzz got put in "time out."

Probably 2010. Buzz doesn't want to go back next year due to us having annual passes for WDW.

Love you too!! Thanks for the support!!

Thank you!! Glad to have you aboard! Although, who knows how long we'll be around! Buzz is such a troublemaker!!

We enjoy our Disney trips!!

I'm just saying what someone told me to say here-it isn't the moderators. It's other people. Some guy told me that....

:hug: :flower3:

Susie

OOPS--I think I hit the back button a couple times too many! And I haven't even been drinking! Just ignore that duplicate post!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter