**The "who's going in August" List**

Count me in for August . . . I'll be taking my second trip ever to WDW, August 19 - September 3, staying at Coronado Springs.

Actually it's both my second trip ever and my second trip this year!! :smooth:

P.S. (Silly me! I'm going to be there August 29 to September 3. Don't I wish it was the 19th to the 3rd!!!)

Our family will be there 24th - 31st. Can't wait! Kids are counting down the days! :Pinkbounc

Me too!!

Will be there from August 7 to August 17. Staying at Wyndam Orlando and Universal's Royal Pacific Resort.

Yeah!!!

MandaMom

Count us in for August 9-16 at All Star Movies
Me and DN (7 years old and can't wait to do RocknRoller Coaster!):bounce: :bounce:

You can add us to the August list. This last minute decision begins on August 3 through 12. DH, DGD and myself are planning to have a blast. DGD (6) has never been to a water park so Nana (me) will have to sport a bathing suit:eek: !

We'll be there August 6-13 at Poly Concierge and then August 13-22 at OKW.

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Trip and Hope to see some of you!!!

Just bought our Air!!

Aug 29-Sep 6! 2nd trip this year and Im still excited!!

Can I be on the list too??? I'll be at POR Aug 12-19. See everyone there!!!!

Can I be on the list too??? I'll be at POR Aug 12-19. See everyone there!!!!

Sorry about the double post, I'm not sure what happened:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter