**The "who's going in August" List**

August 1-4 we will celebrate our birthdays in WDW and be there to ride Mission Space during the passholder weekend!;)

We'll be there Aug 13-22. Aug.13-16 at Hilton Garden Seaworld and Aug 16-22 ASMovies. Hope to see lots of green ribbons.

First time on the Forum...but I'm learning!

I will be at Disney July 31- Aug 6.....staying at the CBR (although I am worried about that resort!!!!)

All Star Sports Aug. 2-9
About the 30 something trip for DH, myself, sister and my mother, but it is the first trip for my 18 month old GRANDSON. I can't wait...He is getting his first haircut at the Magic Kingdom!

We (myself, husband, 2 daughters 16 & 14) will be at the Yacht Club Concierge August 14-21!!! We can't wait! :earsboy::earsgirl::earsgirl::earsgirl: This is my first time posting...hope I did it right!

We will be at BCV Aug. 4-9, then at HRH for a couple of nights. DD12 and I, that is. Diana

We'll be there Aug. 13-22 at All Star Movies including me and 2 DSs, ages 6 & 8. Hubby has to work this trip.

Cant Wait, Were going to CBR 0830-090603

62 Days and counting.

2001 Parc Corniche

1999 Parc Corniche

1997 ASM

1995 Embassy Suites

1993 Embassy Suites

1991 Embassy Suites

We actually arrive in July (30th) and are staying until August 6.

Me, DH, DD8, & DS12 will be at CSR. See you in the parks, if I can get DD out of the pool!:)

We are myself DH DDs (13 n 16)
first trip to states for girls n myself.......really looking forward to 2 weeks at CBR 5th August till 20 th

We will be staying at BC Concierge- August 17-24. It will be me, DH and our 3 DD's ages 7, 2 & 4mos. We are really looking forward to introducing our new DD to the "World". I am also looking forward to the reactions of my 2 yr old, she is so much more aware this year and also she is a princess fanatic.:p So we will see you all there.:)

Our annual family vaction in August:

August 16 - 19 Grand Floridian
August 19 - 25 Old Key West
August 25 - 31 Vero Beach

Our family will be there on a short drive over to the kingdom Aug.14-17, staying at the AS Sports.

We decided on a last minute trip to WDW Aug. 14-17, staying at the YC!
We hope to ride MS and catch E-Night!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter