The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

Just watching others doing so...I got nibbled at by goats in petting zoos enough as a kid to last me forever :rotfl:

Bengal BBQ skewer or turkey leg?

Bengal BBQ skewers. They're so good! It just sucks that it's so tiny and you only get a little bit, yet you pay as if you were getting a whole meal. :headache:

Village Haus Restaurant vs Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante

Yeah, the skewers need to be bigger! Other than that, they're perfect :laughing:

I never thought I'd say this, but...Village Haus! The old menu was grossaroo :sick: but I LOVE the new menu! Especially the chicken sausage on pretzel bread, and the BLT pizza, and the apple strudel...plus the dining area is so cute & well themed.

Matterhorn at night or Matterhorn in the day?

During the day, only because believe it or not, I have not been as of yet on that ride during the night. Yes, I know, that is sad. I lead a very depraved, I meant deprived life. ;) No, really....

Share a dole whip with Captain Jack (CM) or Billy Hill?

Billy Hill. I'd only be interested in meeting Johnny Depp Jack.

Matterhorn-
Tommorrowland Side vs Fantasyland Side

Hands down... the Blue Bayou.

Ohh.... I am watching the gunfight between Albie and Bill again... even his (Albie's) own sister wants him dead.
Now I have seen this episode twice. :)

TOT during the night or day if at all?

I love the night rides because you can see all the pretty lights from DCA and DL. BUt during the day, if you look out to the horizon, you can see the coasters from Magic Mountain. TOugh choice, but I guess I'll choose night.

Btw, does anyone know if you can see WoC from Tower of Terror at night?

Frontierland vs Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland...even though it needs an extensive overhaul IMO, it has Space Mountain, Buzz, Captain EO, and (soon) Star Tours!

Pooh's Corner or Candy Palace?

I have not had either so far. Maybe on my next trip I will. Tigger tails look pretty tasty.

Skipping in the breeze with Mickey or Goofy?

That's a difficult one...I love them both...love love LOVE...but since Mickey has to be at his house to meet everyone (there would be some very sad kids...and grownups :laughing: if he were not there) I choose Goofy. :goofy:

Disneyland in the rain or Disneyland during a heat wave?

Disneyland in the rain or Disneyland during a heat wave?

DL park in the heat, because it has more shade than other disney parks. DCA in the rain, because it has less trees.

TNP would you prefer......... Parking in the Pumbaa lot or the old Timon lot?

Hmm I haven't tried the Napa Rose yet, but the menu looks especially tastey, although pricey! So Napa Rose.

Monsters Inc or the Hollywood Limo Ride

(Hollywood Limo ride counts for this because all the figures are still hidden underneath trashcans and stuff in the ride, Muwahahaha!)

Monsters Inc or the Hollywood Limo Ride

(Hollywood Limo ride counts for this because all the figures are still hidden underneath trashcans and stuff in the ride, Muwahahaha!)

Monsters Inc.

I think this is one of the best rides in DCA. It fills a long gap in non Eticket dark rides that are for kids and is better inline with Disney themes.

TNP would you prefer.......Walking from the M&F garage or PPH to the gates?

PPH to the front gates...because that would imply that I was staying there, whereas M&F parking to gates would imply that I drove there. Since navigating the parking structures makes me nervous, and I've not yet stayed at the PPH, that's what I went with. :thumbsup2

Holiday treats: pumpkin muffin, or Mickey gingerbread cookie?

pumpkin muffin...soo good....

tnp..do u like to walk down DTD or just walk down main st?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter