The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

that is a tough one since I haven't been on Tower of Terror, yet.

So for now...Indy

TNP - people mover or Adventure through inner space?

(yes I know old rides that are no longer around)

I remember both! Though I do miss the Peoplemover, I have to say that Adventure Thru Inner Space I liked even more! The first time I ever went on it, I was about 4 years old & thought it was real...and I kicked & screamed because I didn't want to be "shrunken down to peanut size" :rotfl: After I was old enough to appreciate it, it was a favorite of mine. I liked the way it smelled in there, and the giant light-up snowflake in the wait area.

Going with the "extinct attractions" theme...Tahitian Terrace, or Aladdin's Oasis (when it was still a restaurant)?

Going with the "extinct attractions" theme...Tahitian Terrace, or Aladdin's Oasis (when it was still a restaurant)?

Very tough. Aladdin's Oasis, though I wouldn't want it back because it kind of is the root of the DCA show.

TNP...The Motor Boats or Tom Sawyer cave?

Dumbo...I don't get on it that much anymore, but I have happy memories of going on it with my Nana when I was tiny. :goodvibes

Breakfast or lunch/dinner at Carnation Cafe'?

Toontown...it has the Roger Rabbit ride & Roger is one of my favorite characters. :thumbsup2

it's a small world holiday overlay or Haunted Mansion Holiday?

The Small World "holiday" overlay is Christmas right? I mean, it's tough to tell with so many different holidays out there. I've never been during many of them. It's a tough choice because Christmas and Halloween are my two favorite holidays, but I suppose I'll choose the Chistmas holiday because it is so beautifully themed. The Halloween one, while great in its own right, isn't quite the Halloween theme I prefer. (Universal's Halloween Horror Nights fan)

Turtle Talk with Crush vs Princess' Meet & Greet

The Small World "holiday" overlay is Christmas right? I mean, it's tough to tell with so many different holidays out there. I've never been during many of them. It's a tough choice because Christmas and Halloween are my two favorite holidays, but I suppose I'll choose the Chistmas holiday because it is so beautifully themed. The Halloween one, while great in its own right, isn't quite the Halloween theme I prefer. (Universal's Halloween Horror Nights fan)

Turtle Talk with Crush vs Princess' Meet & Greet

Yep, it's the Christmas overlay. Though it'd be hilarious and/or scary to imagine a Halloween overlay for it's a small world. :rotfl: Maybe they could just keep the ride as it is, and hide some Pop-Up Ghosts behind some of the dolls...now THAT would be scary :scared1:

For me, Crush's Turtle Talk wins by default...I've never been to the Princess arena.

Disneyland Railroad or the Monorail?

mmmm, I don't really care too much for either, but I suppose at this moment, I'd rather go on Nemo.

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride vs Snow White's Scary Adventure

To be honest I don't like either, but if I have to pick one, it would be Snow White, if only for the brass apple that cackles when touched and scares the snot out the people behind you in line.

Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters or Toy Story Midway Mania??

Buzz; I like the bright colors and shooting at the neon targets when they're lit up.

Casey Jr. or Heimlich's Chew Chew Train?

Good God! Casey Jr. by several lightyears. Heimlich is just so... so... stupid; a waste of an attraction, and a giant waste of space like the rest of A Bug's Land. :crazy2:

Disneyland Hotel vs Grand Californian Hotel

You are pardon but leave the churro aside I'd prefer the Kettle Corn.

TNP.......HM with an hour wait or walk on POTC?

EDIT: Woops! I thought I was on the last page! Ughh.. be gentle I'm new.

Previous poster, I've never stayed at either, but I'd chose GCH!

Matterhorn or Splash?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter