The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

That is funny about DCA...

I will go with Build a Bear... Can you build a Duffy bear there too?

Do you like to dress your bear? Or leave it, well .... bare?

TNP....Which DTD build your own store? Build A Bear or the Remote Control Car place who's name escapes me at the moment.

RideMakerz

Gisele
Do you like to dress your bear? Or leave it, well .... bare?[/

Leave it bare.

Do you prefer......... Eating in DTD or one of the Disney hotels?

Both please.... :) OK, if I must choose, on a nice weather day, The Uva, not so nice, a warm hearth sounds good.

Story Book Canals v IASW?

Are you serious? ;) :faint:

POTC

Pet the goats at the petting zoo or just look at them? I personally like to pet them. I wish you were allowed to give them a snack. I could always bring alfalfa pellets with me,but I would probably be yelled at and have my hand slapped by an CM.... the goats would love me though... they are cute, especially the babies.

Petting the animals.

Do you prefer, that water color in ROA or The Jungle cruise?

The water appears to be the same color to me too. Anyway....

Space Mountain ....

The Tea Cups v Astro blasters

NP - Columbia or Mark Twain?

Mark Twain, for a long time the Columbia seemed wrong. It circles the island without sails? The Twain uses its stern wheel to move.

Which do you prefer.........Looking at the submarine lagoon or the final plunge on GRR?

Mark Twain, for a long time the Columbia seemed wrong. It circles the island without sails? The Twain uses its stern wheel to move.

Which do you prefer.........Looking at the submarine lagoon or the final plunge on GRR?

Definately GRR, I can feel the drop just watching it!!

Next:

The Castle or Walt and Mickey statue?:love:

Next:

The Castle or Walt and Mickey statue?:love:

Good one, I'd says the Partners Statue. If it wasn't for the castle being in the background, I'd have way more photos with only the statue. It reminds me who's park I'm in.

TNP do you prefer..........HM or POTC?

Good one, I'd says the Partners Statue. If it wasn't for the castle being in the background, I'd have way more photos with only the statue. It reminds me who's park I'm in.

TNP do you prefer..........HM or POTC?

Have to say POTC! pirate: Although HM had the holiday decor in it when I saw it so my thoughts may change on my next trip when I see the original HM!!

Next quetion : Halloween decor or Christmas decor?:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter