• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ~WHICH ATTRACTION DO YOU LIKE BETTER~ Game

The Haunted Mansion.... Forever and Always!

The Jungle Cruise or The Tea Cups?

Jungle Cruise for sure. The Tea Cups are a waste of space.

Monsters Inc. Ride vs Whinnie The poo Ride

Monsters..... well unless yee are afraid of such creatures of course...

The Blue Bayou or Café Orleans?

Although I love Cafe' Orleans (and they have pommes frites, which Blue Bayou doesn't), I'm going to have to say that I prefer Blue Bayou. Not just because of the atmosphere and that, IMO, its menu is the "deluxe" version of Cafe' Orleans' menu, but because to me, nothing says "SPECIAL OCCASION AT DISNEYLAND!" like a meal at Blue Bayou. It's my go-to place for birthday and other "milestone" celebration meals. Also, unlike Cafe' Orleans, I never have to worry that my PS will be no good due to rain. :rotfl:

Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Grotto?

Have not been as of yet to either....however am interested in par taking in the near future with that said, if I am in a goofy kind of mood then Goofy!

[/QUOTE]
Goofy's Kitchen or Ariel's Grotto?[/QUOTE]

Goofy's :thumbsup2

Splash Mountain or Grizzly River Run?

Splash Mountain...I love the drop at the end, and the grand finale with all the animals on the riverboat. Fun fact: a great many of the AA animals in Splash Mountain used to be in the America Sings show in Tomorrowland. Some of the old stage scenery also made it...check out the groovy day-glow round flowers :hippie:

Mint Julep or Dole Whip?

Well, I'm a Mint Julep kind of guy. :thumbsup2

(More excited for)
Ariel's Little Mermaid Adventure vs Radiator Spring Racers

BTMRR, for sure! I don't hate Nemo like some others do, but I've already been on it a few times & the idea of either standing in line for 2+ hours again to go on it or getting on it first thing in the morning (instead of the Fantasyland rides) just doesn't appeal to me. :laughing: It's cute & all, and I'm glad that the submarines are operational again, but I'm not standing in line for such a long time anytime soon.

However, I LOVE BTMRR...the wait area is so well-themed, right down to the music that's played, and the ride itsself is so different depending on what time it is/what the weather's like (I'm one of those crazy people who loves going on BTMRR in the rain :rotfl:) that it's a highly repeatable experience.

Roger Rabbit or Teacups?

Tea Cups.... because they are vintage.

A half sipped Mint Julep or a full glass of Pirate Punch?

It is a light raspberry lemonade by Minute Maid. The cup comes with a light up clip on Tinker Bell or Captain Hook.
It is available at Blue Bayou and at Café Orleans. The cost is less at Café Orleans.

Oh, I see now! I've seen those but didn't know they were called Pirate Punch; thanks for explaining :thumbsup2

I can't pick a favorite as I've not tried Pirate Punch, just seen it.

The Matterhorn. There is a big difference though between the two. So it makes for a rather difficult choice, because of it.

Mickey Ears or Minnie?

(Matching up two different things, regardless of how similar they are, is what it's all about! ;))

Minnie. I'd love to see more of her and Goofy together.

Indy Adventure vs Tower of Terror

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter