The "What? No PINK LEMONADE Tour" - Competition Results

Richard I received my prize today thankyou so so much I love them.

I got a little bracelet with a Minnie charm, a personalised bookmark with Disney Jo written on it and a little card announcing I came third. It was really sweet of you and thank you again :hug:

Wow! That was quick. We only sent them yesterday. Thumbs up to the Post Office.:thumbsup2

Pleased you liked them, and thanks again for taking part.

A big thank you from me too Richard.

I got a lovely Santa Mickey Plush, personalised bookmark and first prize card.

What a lovely surprise - I really appreciated all your hard work

Tammy

A big thank you from me too Richard.

I got a lovely Santa Mickey Plush, personalised bookmark and first prize card.

What a lovely surprise - I really appreciated all your hard work

Tammy

Double Wow! and double thumbs up to the Post Office.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Many thanks for entering.

Thank you so much for my lovely prizes which were waiting for me when I got home (post is obviously slower in this part of town!), Richard. I got a second prize card, beautiful personalised bookmark and a cute Christmas Pooh bear. I love them, thanks so much, Pooh is my very favourite character :love:

Laur's princess:

Thank you so much for my lovely prizes which were waiting for me when I got home (post is obviously slower in this part of town!), Richard. I got a second prize card, beautiful personalised bookmark and a cute Christmas Pooh bear. I love them, thanks so much, Pooh is my very favourite character :love:

Laur's princess:

Glad you liked them. Many thanks again for entering.

...and a big thanks to all the others who took time out to answer the questions. Pleased you enjoyed it.

Well done Tammy and Laura! :banana: Those questions were soooo hard!:upsidedow

Next year it would be easier as now we know how your mind works!

You're one step ahead of me then.:rotfl2:

However, I've decided not to do a trip report next year. Compared to last year's trippie very few people replied. I did a quick analysis, and the majority of those replying last year are no longer active on this board. Hence I decided to put together the competition as a "reward" for those of you that took the time and effort to input into my trippie - loyalty to the cause etc.

Again, thanks to all of you who who took that time and effort. Your input was gratefully received.

You're one step ahead of me then.:rotfl2:

However, I've decided not to do a trip report next year. Compared to last year's trippie very few people replied. I did a quick analysis, and the majority of those replying last year are no longer active on this board. Hence I decided to put together the competition as a "reward" for those of you that took the time and effort to input into my trippie - loyalty to the cause etc.

Again, thanks to all of you who who took that time and effort. Your input was gratefully received.

I'm going to be taking over doing the trip reports, I'll make sure my Dad does another on of the quiz/competion thing.

Me too, I posted my TR here and had hardly any replies whereas my TR on the main boards got to 122 pages :rotfl2: But I probably won't do one at all, I know it's selfish as I love reading them but found for a 2 week trip it took forever!

People might read them but not always reply. If you look at this thread you have just over 170 replys but over 5000 views.

Richard, I've just read your entire trip report in one go this afternoon and enjoyed it so much--report and quiz at the end (though I was only able to come up with half the answers). Sorry to hear you were disappointed in the number of replies, though surely you were pleased with the large number of readers. I know that it takes a great deal of time before, during, and after a vacation to produce a trip report and more so, one as detailed and entertaining as yours. If you do stick by your declaration, I hope that Victoria will take over the family business. If you change your mind, I hope she'll write her Daughter's View of the adventures as a companion trip report. And whoever is writing the report, I hope Avonia keeps taking those wonderful pictures! Thanks to all three of you for sharing your good times at WDW.
Appreciatively, Susan Yates

People might read them but not always reply. If you look at this thread you have just over 170 replys but over 5000 views.

Mind you, of the 170 replies about a third of them were mine.:lmao:

Richard, I've just read your entire trip report in one go this afternoon and enjoyed it so much--report and quiz at the end (though I was only able to come up with half the answers). Sorry to hear you were disappointed in the number of replies, though surely you were pleased with the large number of readers. I know that it takes a great deal of time before, during, and after a vacation to produce a trip report and more so, one as detailed and entertaining as yours. If you do stick by your declaration, I hope that Victoria will take over the family business. If you change your mind, I hope she'll write her Daughter's View of the adventures as a companion trip report. And whoever is writing the report, I hope Avonia keeps taking those wonderful pictures! Thanks to all three of you for sharing your good times at WDW.
Appreciatively, Susan Yates

Your reply is very much appreciated. You're correct, it does take a long time. When you think I started in in November and it wasn't completed until January. I enjoyed using my "warped" :rotfl2: brain to come up with the quiz, although I was struggling with the last two or three questions. I just thought it would make a change from a lot of the (and no offence intended here) "How much beer can you pour down your throat?" and "what's the next letter in the alphabet?" style of quizzes. Avonia did complain that she thought it too hard when I used her as a guinea pig, but I was pleased with the scores when they came in.

Me too, I posted my TR here and had hardly any replies whereas my TR on the main boards got to 122 pages :rotfl2: But I probably won't do one at all, I know it's selfish as I love reading them but found for a 2 week trip it took forever!

Yes, I also kept up with yours on the "american" boards. There does seem a lot of activity over there. You can post something on those and come back half an hour later and your post is on page 3 or 4!:rotfl2:

Yes, I also kept up with yours on the "american" boards. There does seem a lot of activity over there. You can post something on those and come back half an hour later and your post is on page 3 or 4!:rotfl2:
That's why I like it, I've made some really good friends there 5 of us met last year, this year we're having a big family meet, I'm booking the ADR tomorrow for 55 of us :eek: :rotfl2: I see you post on Cherie's (Winkers) TR :goodvibes

Hey - at least you finished your trip reports, i've only got 2 more days to do but just can't get motivated:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter