The "What? No PINK LEMONADE Tour" - Competition Results

The Cryptic Disney Competition

Here are the questions. Each one has something to do with WDW. At the bottom a quick reminder of the rules.

1) Realm of the Enchanted Monarch
2) These locations are found in deep cotton fields
3) Dwindle whilst hovering over its cooking implement
4) This could be a small rural cottage
5) You either love or hate this little globe
6) It’s neither light nor dark yet you fear the drop
7) Mixed up Phobia benefits rat race
8) You might need some soothing cream after this ride
9) This confused Rival Pair Risked getting wet
10) A former grand abode inhabited by m-1
11) Half The Mouse following a few fizzy orange drinks
12) Mutilated scope is where you pay the invoice
13) The arboreous relations of a neutral state live here
14) You might hear reggae on the shore line of this location
15) Everything here is the celestial bodies in the film industry
16) A ghost might exhibit at this Hawaiian welcome
17) The capitals of a Cathode Ray Tube is where you might dine with Royalty
18) The feline monarch will celebrate here
19) Something to mix your paints on, or would you just want to eat here?
20) You might want to give this a try before putting your train on it.

=====================================================
The competition will run for 7 days finishing on Saturday 26th Jan 2008 at midnight.

PM me with the answers.

If you want to change your answers I will allow this twice. Please PM the full list of 20 answers if you make a change - I will delete the previous entry. Also no changes will be accepted on Saturday 26th Jan, although original entries will be allowed.

The person with the most correct answers will be the winner. In the event of a tie the person who responded quickest out of those tying will be the winner. Remember, if you make changes to your answers I will take the time of your final input ( I hope everyone os okay with this point).

Hopefully there is not too much ambiguity in my questions. My apologies if there is, but I will stick to my answers and explain them after I close the competition.

If I think of anything else I'll create a new point.

I'm glad I can't enter they look hard! I think I might print them out and try my luck anyway on the train home tonight.

They're great Richard, can't enter but I'm definitely giving them a try!
Still struggling with a couple.

That doesn't sound as if they're all right answers :rotfl2: Maybe you should post (anonymously of course, especially as some are probably mine :rotfl2: ) so we can all laugh too :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

I might do that after I close the competition, otherwise those "anonymous" answers might be updated.:thumbsup2

Just a quick post to say how much I am enjoying these questions. Just have to remember to send you the answers when I finish puzzling over them!

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter