The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the mods could merge this with the active (2) one, so that we don't have competing threads? :confused3 I hope so!

I wonder if the mods could merge this with the active (2) one, so that we don't have competing threads? :confused3 I hope so!

Good idea ... :thumbsup2 ... The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 2

Anyone know why I am unable to see any pictures on disboards? I do not see any pictures on Post #4 in this thread, but it seems to be a problem throughout all of disboards. Help me, Obi-wan Disboards . . . you're my only hope.

Yes, you can request a pack and play at checkin. They send them up pretty quick normally. You can also request a high chair if you need one. They are like restaurant high chairs. Scoots up to the table.

You can see the pack and play a bit in one of my living room pics on the first page if you care about the type. They are just the basic ones. No changing station or anything.

Thanks a million!:lovestruc

You can request a pack and play but if it's busy they may not have one for you. We were there the end of April/early May last year and called every day for a pack and play and never got one.

Subbing...

Just trying to keep up. Gosh it's grown & gotten so popular! This could be good......and bad lol.

How long is the bus ride (once you get on the bus) to EPCOT/MK and AK/DHS ?

I am trying to convince my DH to stay off site at the new Bonnet Creek Hilton.

Where are the buses located at the Parks ?

Thanks!

How long is the bus ride (once you get on the bus) to EPCOT/MK and AK/DHS ?

I am trying to convince my DH to stay off site at the new Bonnet Creek Hilton.

Where are the buses located at the Parks ?

Thanks!

You'd probably be better off asking in the Waldorf/Hilton Bonnet Creek thread. The "I Looooooove" threads are more for the Timeshare Wyndham Resort. The Waldorf/Hilton have their own buses that don't share with the Wyndham properties.

Could someone please tell me what tower the 4 bedroom presidential suites are located?

Many thanks!:goodvibes

Thanks. I have recently heard that 90% of the 4 bedroom presidential suites are located in tower 6 though.:confused3

I don't know that I buy this. Since 100% of the 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Presidentials are in 6, and the 4 bedroom Presidentials are in all six towers, I can't see how 90% of them could ALSO be in 6. Even if there were only 4 per tower otherwise (I think there's more), that would mean there were *180* 4 bedroom presidentials in Tower 6. As there are only 1,150 units total, the idea that nearly 1 in 5 is a 4 bedroom defies belief, especially given that they're all in the top half of a single tower (9th floor and below are deluxe units) that also contains every single 1, 2, and 3 BR presidential unit at the place. We're talking in the range of 300 units--more than a quarter of the total on the property--in just 10 floors.

The we looooooove Bonnet Creek thread part 2

is a Great place to get answers to WBC Questions

Really not beneficial to have ...

The we looooooove Bonnet Creek part 3 ... right now

Simply because ... it leads to duplicates of the same Question.

Oh well ... my2cents :rolleyes1

The we looooooove Bonnet Creek thread part 2

is a Great place to get answers to WBC Questions

Really not beneficial to have ...

The we looooooove Bonnet Creek part 3 ... right now

Simply because ... it leads to duplicates of the same Question.

Oh well ... my2cents :rolleyes1

There is a limit to the number of pages that a thread can have and part 2 is very near that limit. That would be why part 3 was started.

There is a limit to the number of pages that a thread can have and part 2 is very near that limit. That would be why part 3 was started.

The we loooooove Bonnet Creek part 3 ... started July 3,2012

The we looooooove Bonnet Creek part 2 ... on 7/3/2012 = *page 205*

Today 7/26/2012 the thread is on *page 217* ... at this rate it could be awhile

before *250 pages* and the usual time to start a part 3 (2 more months??)

Anyway ... that is why I say "Oh well" ... really does not matter what my

thoughts are concerning ... the continuance of a part 2 and part 3 simultaneously.

just my2cents

I am looking for a point of reference for my price quotes from different places. I will be traveling in April of 2013 with 7 people. Because it is 2 different families, I am interested in a 3 or 4 bedroom. We will be staying for 7 nights. Would anyone mind either suggesting a phrase to enter into the search engine of the 2nd thread (I have tried several and come up empty handed for specific prices), linking me to a place where fine DISers have posted this information before, or perhaps sharing how much you paid for your lodging on your trip? I really appreciate your time! :goodvibes

Question: I read all of Part 2 :faint: and did not see this asked. Do they have RAC (resort airline checkin) like they do on Disney property?

We haven't had to handle luggage in Orlando for a long time and it would be great if I didn't have to worry about bringing it back to MCO:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter