The Way to Get Started...Quit Talking Start Doing!

What a cutie your son is! I'd love to see photos of the party and your new outfits! I'm not sure about ears outside the parks the first night but I'd just go to bed early and get ready to go early the next morning. The Chapeau on main street is the only place I know where they add Micheal's name but save it for when he starts getting hot and needs a break.
Hmm, best spots for:
Mickey Bar - there is a booth right in front of the castle
Dole Whip - in adventureland on the way to the Pirates, the line is long though
Mickey Pretzel - The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
Turkey Leg - a cart near the riverboat in frontierland
Looking forward to hearing more!

Saved for outfits. I need to start taking pictures.

Outfit Choice 1:
(missing ears though...I need ears!)
outfit1_zps8d1ef832.jpg

Haha, yes my boyfriend thinks I've lost my marbles.

to be honest when we went in Aug of 2004 I planned everything for a year out, and I do mean everything:rolleyes1 it was the first trip for my stepson who was not quite 5 at the time.... it was HOT and BUSY and miserable, but we got everything on my itinerary done... we were worn out and have not and will not ever go back in August, but my stepson talked about that trip for 3 years til he went back again!:yay: and I always plan meals by the park will will be in that day, but my husband hates being on a schedule, and the truth is since I had surgery in 2009 I can not concentrate long enough to plan everything out, so it works out better for everyone:lmao:

to be honest when we went in Aug of 2004 I planned everything for a year out, and I do mean everything:rolleyes1 it was the first trip for my stepson who was not quite 5 at the time.... it was HOT and BUSY and miserable, but we got everything on my itinerary done... we were worn out and have not and will not ever go back in August, but my stepson talked about that trip for 3 years til he went back again!:yay: and I always plan meals by the park will will be in that day, but my husband hates being on a schedule, and the truth is since I had surgery in 2009 I can not concentrate long enough to plan everything out, so it works out better for everyone:lmao:

Was it busy in August? I almost would brave the heat and humidity (both of which I don't mind and neither does my son but not until he's older) just to have a less crowded park. I don't have rides and attractions scheduled just parks. We are on such a crunched schedule its needed or we will just end up wandering around I think. I'm already afraid he will only get to ride 5-6 rides tops if lines are really that bad.

The first half of August (before school starts back up) can be pretty busy.

I can't take the heat. The year we went in June was awful. Yes, we still had a great time, but the heat was oppressive and we just didn't do as much as we usually do.

I much prefer the fall. It is still hot...but not as hot or miserable as June/July/August.

Was it busy in August? I almost would brave the heat and humidity (both of which I don't mind and neither does my son but not until he's older) just to have a less crowded park. I don't have rides and attractions scheduled just parks. We are on such a crunched schedule its needed or we will just end up wandering around I think. I'm already afraid he will only get to ride 5-6 rides tops if lines are really that bad.

as another poster said the first half or more of August is like June... very crowded... once the bulk of kids go back to school not quite so much... Sept is best for crowds and still very hot... as for the heat I have lived in the California Desert, New Mexico and Texas...the East Coast of Florida, and now NW Florida for the last 14 years... I can do the heat, it's the heat combined with the humidity that is so oppressive... since we live in it for 6 months out of the year... sometimes more... we will never do June, July or August... the heat is bad enough but heat and crowds is just too much... we live 8 miles from the most beautiful beaches in the USA and choose to spend our summers there instead::yes::

I love the sign! I can't wait to see the finished product. Dis you use a stencil for Mickey? It looks like your new camera is great. I have been thinking of getting a more advanced camera. Has it been difficult to learn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter