The walking dead amc #2

I think Daryl thinks of carol as a substitute mom...
I don't know. I know she was the first one to vocally lift him up, telling him he was every bit as good as Shane & Rick after he was looking for Sophia etc..

I made my DH watch the 4 min clip and tell me if I could handle it or not :rotfl2:

That episode was INSANE. I think I woke up all of my neighbors when Morgan showed up.

They were raving about Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel at PaleyFest last night, so I can’t wait to see his episode next week. He had a very interesting backstory in the comics.

Best episode! So much action and emotion. Loved that they tied up the group back together again, minus Beth. Happy to see Morgan at the end too!

The walker biting the guys nose off was classic.

Very emotional when Daryl saw Carol - that was great!

Are you the butcher or the cattle? Can't wait for next week.

Did anyone else get the survey from AMC's survey panel (Popular Culturists) with the first 4 minutes of the first episode of S5 (it was sent out today)? It wasn't a preview or compilation/montage sort of thing. It was the first 4 minutes of the first episode that will air tomorrow night.

Anyway, I won't spoil anything except to say that they aren't messing around this time. They aren't wasting any time easing into the action. You learn very quickly that things are going to go terribly wrong.

Prior to seeing this clip today I had read a short comment from a TV reviewer who pre-screened the episode, who said that he had to cover his eyes for the first 6 minutes because it was so intense. Well, my clip cut off at 4 minutes, but it was already intense and I can see how things were about to get much more intense in the next 2 minutes that the reviewer saw.

Didn't get the survey but it was all over social media! Is this a non-spoiler or spoiler thread? There was one I used to comment on but it was much large than this one :confused3....I am lost!

I love that they jumped right in! Not dragging the story along!

Wait! Where was Morgan? How did I miss that????????????

I thought I was the only one who missed him! :rotfl2:

Intense episode! I am going to have to watch it again because I have a feeling I probably missed a few things.

Yes! Now we know why they cut they teaser at 4 minutes and not 6! I think Daryl thinks of carol as a substitute mom...

IDK.... that is a little too Freudian ... Carol and Daryl were sleeping together at the prison. More like cougar and boy toy LOL

Didn't get the survey but it was all over social media! Is this a non-spoiler or spoiler thread? There was one I used to comment on but it was much large than this one :confused3....I am lost!

Non Spoiler thread here :)

Holy moly that was an awesome episode!!!!!!! We were yelling, a LOT!! And OMG, the Daryl-Carol reunion, finally a big payoff for all our waiting!!!!!! It was fantastic! I had to rewind it and watch it again LOL.

And then the credits are over, and there is a guy on the tracks. We thought it was some silly intro to the Talking Dead, like it might have been Chris or Conan, and then, Morgan!!! More yelling!!!

And then more loudness during the Talking Dead, when they told us who the first trough victim was.

But now I am sad, my dd was home from college for a long weekend to watch with me last night, but I think this was the only episode we will get to watch together this season...:sad::sad::sad::sad:

I thought I was the only one who missed him! :rotfl2: Intense episode! I am going to have to watch it again because I have a feeling I probably missed a few things.

I did - found out on Talking Dead that the tattoo guy that Rick and co. freed was the same guy you see taking the Terminus women in the flashback.

Non Spoiler thread here :)

Holy moly that was an awesome episode!!!!!!! We were yelling, a LOT!! And OMG, the Daryl-Carol reunion, finally a big payoff for all our waiting!!!!!! It was fantastic! I had to rewind it and watch it again LOL.

And then the credits are over, and there is a guy on the tracks. We thought it was some silly intro to the Talking Dead, like it might have been Chris or Conan, and then, Morgan!!! More yelling!!!

And then more loudness during the Talking Dead, when they told us who the first trough victim was.

But now I am sad, my dd was home from college for a long weekend to watch with me last night, but I think this was the only episode we will get to watch together this season...:sad::sad::sad::sad:

LOL...we were the same. At the end DH is like uh oh who is that and I said the same thing. Oh, this is the intro to talking dead...then the reveal...It was great:thumbsup2

Who was it? I dropped cable but can't wait a year or more for Netflix so I buy "The Walking Dead" episodes a day later on amazon. Watched it first thing this am but I don't buy "The Talking Dead"

Who was it? I dropped cable but can't wait a year or more for Netflix so I buy "The Walking Dead" episodes a day later on amazon. Watched it first thing this am but I don't buy "The Talking Dead"

It was the guy from the house that Rick and Carol were in, when he made Carol leave the prison. They were a couple, and the girl died, but we never saw the guy again.
Ahhhh, and now the lightbulb just came on, that was Rick's watch she picked up in the room!!!

Which led me to ask, why was he still alive???

Torture is my guess, Gareth seems like he might be into that. It was unclear to me, is he still alive? I know he was shot, but it did not seem like it was fatal. He could be another (Governor) type out for vengeance.

IDK.... that is a little too Freudian ... Carol and Daryl were sleeping together at the prison. More like cougar and boy toy LOL

You are saying they were sleeping together, like a couple??? I don't recall them ever saying that.
And they are too close in age to be condsidered a cougar situation.

I did - found out on Talking Dead that the tattoo guy that Rick and co. freed was the same guy you see taking the Terminus women in the flashback.

Wait, huh? Now I am so confused!!! :rotfl: I spent yesterday watching a variety of episodes from season 3 & 4. I don't remember this guy. Who was he and when did they free him and from where?

Ok, now I think I remember, it's slowly coming back to me. From the train car, when they were escaping, right? He grabbed Rick?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter