The walking dead amc #2

It seems that being cannibals is the obvious answer so I wonder if they are going to take it in another direction and surprise us.

I wonder how they are going to get out of the boxcar? Are Tyrese and Carol going to be instrumental in their escape. They have to catch up with them soon.

It seems that being cannibals is the obvious answer so I wonder if they are going to take it in another direction and surprise us.

I wonder how they are going to get out of the boxcar? Are Tyrese and Carol going to be instrumental in their escape. They have to catch up with them soon.

Yes, and where is Beth??

I am a newbie to TWD. As a matter of fact, I watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks! I agree that if I had to wait a week in between the episodes of the last season, I would have been bored. It was ok bc I was watching them back to back. I have a question, the episode where Carol killed the girl....where was Judith?? They didn't kill her did they?? The end of the episode shows Tyreece and carol leaving the homestead and no one was holding the baby!

wow! Just a suggestion but watch again. I promise you will catch more with every repeat episode.

To answer your question Tyreese and Judith stay in the house.

wow! Just a suggestion but watch again. I promise you will catch more with every repeat episode. To answer your question Tyreese and Judith stay in the house.

Actually when they left the house Tyreese was carrying the baby on his back.

Yes, at the end when they are leaving the homestead to go to Terminus, Ty had baby Judith on his back. They actually talked about that on the WD because so many fans took to twitter to ask about where Judith was!

Yes, at the end when they are leaving the homestead to go to Terminus, Ty had baby Judith on his back. They actually talked about that on the WD because so many fans took to twitter to ask about where Judith was!

Yes, because all you saw was a papoose strapped to Tyreese's back. Judith wasn't actually visible.

I stumbled across a movie the other night. I believe it was called "28 Days". It was about a virus that wipes out the world too, and the survivors trying to get to an area of safety. The movie preceded Walking Dead.

Anyone know if and where they are currently filming for next season?

I stumbled across a movie the other night. I believe it was called "28 Days". It was about a virus that wipes out the world too, and the survivors trying to get to an area of safety. The movie preceded Walking Dead. Anyone know if and where they are currently filming for next season?

Was it 28 Days Later?

Zero Day Book 1 - ordered! Thanks and can't wait to read it! :thumbsup2

Please come back and let me know what you thought of it. I was hooked. I have read all four of them. I believe the 5th one is supposed to come out this summer.

I am a newbie to TWD. As a matter of fact, I watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks! I agree that if I had to wait a week in between the episodes of the last season, I would have been bored. It was ok bc I was watching them back to back. I have a question, the episode where Carol killed the girl....where was Judith?? They didn't kill her did they?? The end of the episode shows Tyreece and carol leaving the homestead and no one was holding the baby!

Tyrese and Judith were inside when Carol took care of Lizzie. And yes, Judith was strapped to Ty as they left.
Actually you should go find the old thread and read it, well the last 7 pages or so, we all have a lot of thoughts on where Beth is, how Ty & Carol will figure into the rescue, etc etc.

I do!!!

Slow Burn by Bobby Adair. First in the series on Amazon for the Kindle was free. Dang, I was HOOKED!!! Right now there are 4 in the series, each one taking over where the other left off. Sort of like ending a season of TWD, he keeps you hanging!!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=slow%20burn&sprefix=slow+bu%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aslow%20burn

Well the first book was free on kindle so I got it. I normally don't read these types of books, it's not gory is it?

It's official. DH & I are warped beyond salvation. ;)

Purchased an 8" Groovetech Mezza kitchen knife from QVC. Has all these grooves on the blade that make it non-stick, and is curved like a machete.

After the obligatory "Crocodile Dundee" reference ("Now THIS is a knafe!"), we agreed it would be perfect for zombie killing as their brains would slip right off. :eek::laughing:

(BTW, it's a darn good knife!)

It's official. DH & I are warped beyond salvation. ;)

Purchased an 8" Groovetech Mezza kitchen knife from QVC. Has all these grooves on the blade that make it non-stick, and is curved like a machete.

After the obligatory "Crocodile Dundee" reference ("Now THIS is a knafe!"), we agreed it would be perfect for zombie killing as their brains would slip right off. :eek::laughing:

(BTW, it's a darn good knife!)

great knife great rating! Did not see any mention of being a help with zombies but I don't think that was in the criteria. :rotfl::rotfl2:

Well the first book was free on kindle so I got it. I normally don't read these types of books, it's not gory is it?

Well, it's got zombies in it, so it's not gore-free.

Definitely no worse than TWD.

Well, it's got zombies in it, so it's not gore-free.

Definitely no worse than TWD.

So, I totally got sucked in. Finished the first book real fast and have purchased the other 3 in the series. I am about 1/2 way through the 3rd one.

They are not gory at all. I just hate it when the author tries to be gory for gore sack, YKWIM?

I do have one complaint about them though. They are way to short!!!

So, I totally got sucked in. Finished the first book real fast and have purchased the other 3 in the series. I am about 1/2 way through the 3rd one.

They are not gory at all. I just hate it when the author tries to be gory for gore sack, YKWIM?

I do have one complaint about them though. They are way to short!!!

Gotcha hooked!!!!! I'm right there with you :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm suffering from WD withdrawal!

435f446dd1ddf72ec19b1d412f90f78d.jpg

f5223f8796c8fdd4fc96dc3b52a86742.jpg

And the answer to next season...

f27wp.jpg

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter