The walking dead amc #2

Didn't that guy say to Aaron that's not him? I couldn't hear him good, but I guess he could have meant he's a zombie now, no longer Eric.

Was not expecting Darryl to just shoot the guy, but I guess you can't blame him. I think it's so idiotic that Jesus took all those men hostage. Honestly what r they going to do with them. He was like leave them in a trailer until this is over, but does he think they'll be happy they were locked up in a trailer.

So in some scenes neither side, including Rick and Darryl, can hit the side of a barn when shooting but in the next they can't miss.

Was not expecting Darryl to just shoot the guy, but I guess you can't blame him. I think it's so idiotic that Jesus took all those men hostage. Honestly what r they going to do with them. He was like leave them in a trailer until this is over, but does he think they'll be happy they were locked up in a trailer.

I know! Have they learned NOTHING???? these saviors will turn on them in an instant. Why why why didn't they just kill them????? And why are they listening to Jesus????

Last edited:

I wonder who from the Kingdom will die with that last ambush. Not sure if it will turn out the armor saved some of the actors who have lines and the ones who bite the dust will be extras. I just hope Jerry does not die, I will not be a happy camper.

Also, what a waste to bring Morales back just to kill him. What was the point?

I agree the Morales thing was kind of silly. Bring him back, kill him five minutes later. i had read the actor was lobbying hard to come back. I don't even remember him.

Last edited:
To me they could have used Morales in a big way. Have him put the gun down and be a spy for Rick. Seems Negan trusted him, would never know he was working with Rick. Could have opened up a lot of storyline.

The last scene with the Kingdom group out in the clearing, nope. You grab the guns and jet. Just standing there milling about is waiting for an ambush. Come on people.

The actor seemed kind of weird on the Talking Dead. So maybe they wanted to definitively off his character so he'd leave them alone. (If he was bugging them to bring his character back)

Yes, and being that there were so many of them, I'm sure they will all just sit there quietly together and none will try to come up with an escape plan or an attack or anything. The whole thing is super stupid. I'm Team Morgan all the way on this one!

I get it if they were women & children, but not Negan's guys. Now Hilltop will have some issues of safety. I bet Gregory lets them out to cause trouble for Maggie and stay on Negan's side.
It looked like the people who jumped on King to protect him were shot. King can pretend to be dead under them if he wasn't shot, but eventually those people will turn & King is screwed.
I doubt a guy who is alone & injured would come out of his hiding place to shoot at 2 guys with weapons. 2 guys who had no idea he was there and were about to leave. It makes more sense for him to wait til they left & try to get to another outpost. What did Daryl say b4 he shot that guy? DH & I replayed it & still couldn't understand him. He barely talks & when he does, he's gruff and just says a couple of words.

Didn't that guy say to Aaron that's not him? I couldn't hear him good, but I guess he could have meant he's a zombie now, no longer Eric.
My husband took it as it’s actually not him and I took it as it’s not him anymore since he’s dead. But I wish they at least shot his head so he didn’t walk around like that.

The actor seemed kind of weird on the Talking Dead. So maybe they wanted to definitively off his character so he'd leave them alone. (If he was bugging them to bring his character back)

I saw him on TD too. It was kind of strange. Like he was a super fan and like his character was soooooooooooo important to the show. As I said before, I did not even remember him. He almost was saying the fans were really vocal about wanting him back. I don't know, but I don't think there was this huge group of people who were rallying for his return. He was only on season one. I mean, some REALLY popular characters killed off, much more popular than Morales.

I do think they could have done more with his character. It would have been interesting to see Rick and Morales form an alliance where one was a savior and the other Rick.

This plan gave me major flashbacks to Terminus!

Bringing the Saviors that they captured back to Hilltop was pointless. I like a PP suggestion that Gregory might let them out. That is a possibility. He's evil enough to do it. I also wouldn't want to be the one guarding them, opening the trailer to give food, etc. Those guys are bad and will figure out a way to untie themselves and go on the attack. It'll be the wolves all over again.

Yes to most of what you all are saying... sparing the saviors lives and bringing them back was a big mistake. Good call that perhaps Gregory will be an idiot and let them out or something. We were shocked when Daryl shot that guy, but I guess it's what has to be done at this point. All saviors have the potential to be really dangerous. So are Negan and whats-his-name still in a trailer thing surrounded by zombies from last week?

Yes to most of what you all are saying... sparing the saviors lives and bringing them back was a big mistake. Good call that perhaps Gregory will be an idiot and let them out or something. We were shocked when Daryl shot that guy, but I guess it's what has to be done at this point. All saviors have the potential to be really dangerous. So are Negan and whats-his-name still in a trailer thing surrounded by zombies from last week?

It was probably a mistake, but I can't blame him. The show has shown that there is a slippery slope between our group and the people they have to fight and kill. I think another betrayal from Gregory seems likely, but I don't think he'll be spared the next time. I don't agree about Daryl. He should have shot Morales, but the other guy had surrendered and Rick gave him his word, it just isn't how they're supposed to do things, they should be better than them, even in war. Negan and Gabriel are probably still in there yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!