The walking dead amc #2

Abe asking how he died was after Sasha said she had a dream he died. Then explained further by her.

The scene was a flashback to before they got in the RV to take Maggie to the Hilltop doctor.

Correct. It was when Maggie was really sick and they needed to leave to get to the Dr. at Hilltop but they also knew the Saviors could be out there waiting for them.

I don't think Daryl knew to dig for it. I think Dwight dropped it there so Daryl (or anyone) would find it when they went to shut the gate. Daryl knows Dwight's hobby is to carve these little figures so he would be the one to be able figure out who the note was from.

I enjoyed last night's episode....so incredibly ticked with Eugene! I was really hoping he was "masterminding" something but doesn't look that way. :mad:

From what I could tell the little wooden soldier was deliberately placed on the bottom rail/groove that the big Alexandria gate slides on and I also think Dwight put it there hoping Darryl would see it.

Cannot stand the "junkyard" creeps, like c'mon, they all talk in cryptic chopped sentences and the apocalypse hasn't even been going on that long that they forget how to talk nor is it just a single, solitary person who has been withdrawn from human contact for a very long period. I liked who ever commented on tyoical hipsters and their bikes, LOL I was really hoping the tiger was going to eat her first.

As for the whole Carol thing, I am honestly surprised that they have not shown more emotion from her since finding out about the horrific deaths of Abraham and Glenn....that could have been really quite the episode.

My last pet peeve is "C-oooooorrr-aaaalllll (aka Carl), in the beginning I was thinking, he's just a kid, don't be so critical of his acting.....but its now been 7 SEASONS and the kid is still one of the worst actors I have seen. The only other one who has been in a long-time series who is comparably as bad, severely lacking acting skills is the kid who plays Luke on "Modern Family".

I liked the episode. Really want Rick to kill the head garbage lady though, seriously can't stand her face or the way she talks.

I was disappointed that the garbage crew turned on them. I thought it was funny when Jadis was hitting on Rick, thought maybe they could actually make the groups work together.

Oh those Beyond Thunderdome garbage people have got to die.

Totally not buying that Dwight might still be legit in his endeavors to help Rick.

I was really hoping they'd resolve the Saviors as the big bad by this season's end...so they can move on with the story.

I'd like to point out the most unrealistic thing that happened all episode...the horses from the Kingdom quietly and willingly walking alongside a freaking TIGER. LOL!

That was back in Season 5, right before Aaron introduced himself and then brought the group to Alexandria. Maggie and Sasha were sitting there talking about how they (the group) were going to make it.
That's what I thought too but my daughter said Maggie would've had longer hair then so I'm thinking it was just another time at Hill top.

I'm obviously in the minority because I loved the season finale. I really enjoyed watching Sasha go through the dying process and "reliving" the scenes with Maggie and Abe. It was actually a nice treat to see that she and Abe had tender moments more than just out patrolling together, since we never really got to see them in private moments. I kind of figured the Heapsters would turn on Rick and gang, but I think he really wussed out just kneeling there after the fighting started. I loved the great one liners from last night, especially when Negan screamed out about the widow's alive with gun's a blazin', lol. I also thought it was funny when he flipped them off driving away. But mostly, I loved Shiva getting to get her munch on. I think next season will be great!

I'm obviously in the minority because I loved the season finale. I really enjoyed watching Sasha go through the dying process and "reliving" the scenes with Maggie and Abe. It was actually a nice treat to see that she and Abe had tender moments more than just out patrolling together, since we never really got to see them in private moments. I kind of figured the Heapsters would turn on Rick and gang, but I think he really wussed out just kneeling there after the fighting started. I loved the great one liners from last night, especially when Negan screamed out about the widow's alive with gun's a blazin', lol. I also thought it was funny when he flipped them off driving away. But mostly, I loved Shiva getting to get her munch on. I think next season will be great!

Ha! I loved it too but the Sasha dying process was the one thing I really didn't care for. I didn't like it at all, and I didn't like her scenes with Abraham.

Ha! I loved it too but the Sasha dying process was the one thing I really didn't care for. I didn't like it at all, and I didn't like her scenes with Abraham.

I could not stand them as a couple till last night. I adore Abe though, so I was glad to see him back for a minute. I watch Talking Dead, and it was really sweet seeing Michael Cudlitz surprise the actress that plays Sasha with a bouquet of flowers.

Yup I didn't mind them as a couple, love Abe. Just didn't really care for the death scenes. I feel like this show tries to be too profound when dealing with a major character's death.

I loved the great one liners from last night, especially when Negan screamed out about the widow's alive with gun's a blazin', lol. I also thought it was funny when he flipped them off driving away. But mostly, I loved Shiva getting to get her munch on. I think next season will be great!

I loved it too...I just hate Negan but he's so dang funny!!

I didn't expect Sasha to be turned already - just thought she'd be dead. That was a good surprise!! The garbage people turning on them surprised me too. And yes with the way they talk, it's absurd and annoys me to no end, lol. I LOVE that tiger! Didn't expect that either! Maybe I'm easy to surprise though, lol.

The tiger - what do they feed him to keep him so calm and not attacking the horses and people? But I love, love, love him! I want a pet tiger now :goodvibes

not a real tiger in the filming

It's digitally added at the times you see the tiger with the actors

not a real tiger in the filming

It's digitally added at the times you see the tiger with the actors

I think nobody was referring to the making of the show LOL. Just the story within. (at least I was LOL)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter