The walking dead amc #2

I think nobody was referring to the making of the show LOL. Just the story within. (at least I was LOL)

right, I meant in the show, I know he's not really there... that would be some REALLY good training! :rotfl:

I meant like, they have to ration their food, etc, and that tiger is well fed in the show to not attack anyone, in the show, lol.

That's what I thought too but my daughter said Maggie would've had longer hair then so I'm thinking it was just another time at Hill top.

That's a good catch by your daughter but if you google the screen caps, Maggie's hair was pulled back in the Season 5 spot. They even have them both back in the exact same clothes as Season 5. So while they may have filmed it this season, I do believe they were purposely trying to call back to season 5.

not a real tiger in the filming

It's digitally added at the times you see the tiger with the actors
logo.png

OK, you can believe in a zombie apocalypse but not that horses can be around a tiger? :)
Horses in circuses perform around lions and tigers. My thought is that all of the horses were used to seeing the tiger in the community and had lost their fear.

lol, the running joke in our house is "I call b/s" on something stupid like that, but we 'believe' all the other stuff in whatever show we're watching.

Is anyone else watching the Season 8 Sneak Peek Talking Dead episode right now? Sounds like S8 is going to start with a BANG!

So ready for tonight!! I haven't even looked to see how long it is! Hopefully not more commercials than show

Thought it was two hours?

I'll have to look it up after I post this

Starts at 9 est and talking dead is at 11 est

Love the added "extras" in the season finale!
So pumped for the new season.....less than 4 minutes to go!

I'm over it. Neegan should have been captured an imprisoned long ago. Not even bothering watching anymore. Time for this show to wrap it up and be done with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter