The Waiting Game... anyone else playing?

Just heard back on ours we passed! We just sent ours 01/08. I think Disney maybe moving pretty quickly on the ones they don’t want for sure at least.
mine was 1/7 so i'm resigned that they are taking it since i have seen 1/8 posted already :( oh well i wish they would hurry up so i can submit the new one .

mine was 1/7 so i'm resigned that they are taking it since i have seen 1/8 posted already :( oh well i wish they would hurry up so i can submit the new one .

you never know it might squeak by!
pixiedust:extra pixie dust for you and hope you hear soon

In the same boat, ours was sent for ROFR on Dec. 30. The really annoying thing is if Disney grabs it they could do so after the 19th. Still we'll likely go back and offer on another, but still frustrating nonetheless. Here's hoping it goes through fine.

Well they ended up picking ours up on day 30...

did you find out today? are you going to submit a new one?

Yeah, found out today. We likely will submit a new one, but may wait a bit and watch contracts. The one we offered was a great price at $140 per point, not stripped either. Current prices seem up by $15-$20...

Yeah, found out today. We likely will submit a new one, but may wait a bit and watch contracts. The one we offered was a great price at $140 per point, not stripped either. Current prices seem up by $15-$20...

Sorry to hear they took it.. What resort was it for??

They all seemed to jump in the last few days before Jan 19th.. AKL seems to have come back down A little bit but not holding out much hope for the others.

Seller accepted our offer on 110 BLT for $135 with 49 points this year on 1/1/19. Found out today Disney grabbed it. We already have 2 BLT contracts, so not too upset, but will have to start the whole thing over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter