The "Waiting for ROFR" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, time to leave work and go pick up DD, but only a few pacges left to go.

As of this post, people are behaving, there were 25 views on the new thread, and 0 posts.

Hang in there Laxmom.

Ok, just doing my part to get us to the new thread. You certainly are a busy bunch of peeps :goodvibes. Hello to all my fellow Taxachusettsites. :wave: There seem to be a lot of us here. Since we're sharing pics here's a pic of me w/youngest DS @ MK in March. I think I look way more excited than he does! :laughing: Not the greatest pic of me, but I do look very happy! :jumping1: It was one of the highlights of the trip. I do love Captain Jack! :love: I'll have to see if any can dig up any pics of DH & oldest DS.

DSC_0120.jpg

I am having a horrible time with TSS. As other posters have said its not Robert he is great. The problem I have is with their closing company. We sent in everything ASAP and were told we would close on the 28th. Well it goes by and we did not close. I contact Robert and he tells me there waiting on the sellers papers but we would close no later than May 5th. Well yesterday they tell me they found were the seller still owes money on the contract so its frozen until they send addtional funds. I call Robert and ask doesnt TSS ask if the contracts have a mortgage...For those of you that dont know..if your inside 30 days of closing and something goes wrong that is not your fought you can cancel with no penilitys. Robert assured me the sellers were sending the money they owed and we would close no later than Monday. I told him I would cancel and look for another contract if it hadnt.

Ok, just doing my part to get us to the new thread. You certainly are a busy bunch of peeps :goodvibes. Hello to all my fellow Taxachusettsites. :wave: There seem to be a lot of us here. Since we're sharing pics here's a pic of me w/youngest DS @ MK in March. I think I look way more excited than he does! :laughing: Not the greatest pic of me, but I do look very happy! :jumping1: It was one of the highlights of the trip. I do love Captain Jack! :love: I'll have to see if any can dig up any pics of DH & oldest DS.

DSC_0120.jpg

I'm with you on the Jack love :love: , if you as my DS who Mommy's other husband is he'll tell you Jack Sparrow, and he's very serious about it too :lmao:

I am having a horrible time with TSS. As other posters have said its not Robert he is great. The problem I have is with their closing company. We sent in everything ASAP and were told we would close on the 28th. Well it goes by and we did not close. I contact Robert and he tells me there waiting on the sellers papers but we would close no later than May 5th. Well yesterday they tell me they found were the seller still owes money on the contract so its frozen until they send addtional funds. I call Robert and ask doesnt TSS ask if the contracts have a mortgage...For those of you that dont know..if your inside 30 days of closing and something goes wrong that is not your fought you can cancel with no penilitys. Robert assured me the sellers were sending the money they owed and we would close no later than Monday. I told him I would cancel and look for another contract if it hadnt.

Sorry to hear you are dealing with this, best of luck with getting it resolved quickly!

I'm sorry your having such a hard time. Hopefully Robert is correct and this will all work out quickly! Remember, and I do know it's hard, you have the next 34 to 50 years to enjoy this so with any luck you'll look back in a few years and this will all seem like a small bump in the road. Good luck.

I got an A!! Whoo Hoooo!!! One more down and 9 more to go!! This is a first for me guys! I aced it. I got 200 out of 200 in the class. I have gotten A's before but never 100%. Gosh. Wow. Man. I shocked myself.

Waydago, Laxmom!

DSC_0120.jpg
Wow, I know you !!!! Just kidding thought I'd weird you out for a second. Don't know why I did that. Nice picture!!!

Hey guys, Just thought I'd stop by and tell you that we closed yesterday on our OKW contract. 43 days since we made the initial offer. Now just waiting 7-10 days to get in Disney's system. Anyone have experience with that? Does it really take that long?

Hope that others waiting to close hear some good news soon!pixiedust:

Hey guys, Just thought I'd stop by and tell you that we closed yesterday on our OKW contract. 43 days since we made the initial offer. Now just waiting 7-10 days to get in Disney's system. Anyone have experience with that? Does it really take that long?

Hope that others waiting to close hear some good news soon!pixiedust:
Congratulations and :welcome: HOME!!!

I am so sorry to hear this. Isn't that what estopple is supposed to do? I think you have been more than patient. I am short on that right now so I think I would be going over Robert's head and rattle some cages. This is absolutely unacceptable. If it helps, you are not the first person to have difficulties at what was supposed to be the end of the road.

Ok guys!!! Laxlad and I are trying to remember a song. Part of it is "all the lonely people, where do they all belong?" Anybody know the name or who did this oldie but goodie?

Ok guys!!! Laxlad and I are trying to remember a song. Part of it is "all the lonely people, where do they all belong?" Anybody know the name or who did this oldie but goodie?

I hear Paul McCartney in my head. Is he with Wings or the Beatles? I just don't know!

-snip-
I closed on contract 2, took 42 days from start to finish. I also got DH to agree to go in Dec and booked that trip today :woohoo: We're staying at SSR Dec. 3 to the 7. We had town elections yesterday and I work for the town so I will be having an interesting time come July, the reason for all the upcoming vacations. 3 new council members :scared1: I met Aunt Edna at work today, someone needs to send her away from me, she was a very unpleasant person and had me so upset it took DH 2 hours to get me calmed down. I wish people would treat each other the way they want to be treated, sure would be a nicer world.

Congrats on the latest closing!......I think I work for Aunt Edna!

I believe it was the Beatles singing Eleanor Rigby.....but how could it be an oldie but goodie if I remember it?:rotfl2:

Eleanor Rigby

[Originally by Beatles]

Ah, look at all the lonely people.
Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been,
Lives in a dream.
Waits at the window, wearing a face she keeps in a jar by the door,
Who is it for?
All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?
Father McKenzie, writing the words of a sermon that no-one will hear,
No-one comes near
Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there,
What does he care?
Eleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her name.
Nobody came.
Father McKenzie, wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave.
No-one was saved.

The Beatles - All the Lonely People. Here's the Lyrics:

I look at all the lonely people.

Ella Marigby
Picks up the rice in the church where her wedding has been;
Lives in a dream.
Waits at the window,
Wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.
Who is it for?

Father MacKenzie
Writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear;
No one comes near.
Look at him working,
Nodding his socks in the night when there's nobody there.
What does he care?

Ella Marigby
Died in the church and was buried alone with her name.
Nobody came.
Father MacKenzie
Wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from her grave.
No one was saved.

Oops, sorry - someone else posted while I was getting the lyrics. I guess it helps push us towards 250 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter