The "Waiting for ROFR" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Collegeman and our lovely DIL who puts up with him! They are celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss this month. So now you have pictures of the entire Laxfam....except the dogs.

Amy - saw a pic of your cuties on the Where in the world thread! Priceless!!

CD-0660Crop3.jpg

Congrats on the closing, Ctinker! Whoo Hooo!!

I think it boils down to respect. Some people just don't get that you have to give it to receive it.:sad2:

I think I will look for a pic of DS and DDIL too. They are more photogenic than their parents. Hey I am trying to get us to that new thread. The "do not post" order is driving me nuts!

Thanks! Love your photo. I take God awful pictures :confused3
Did everyone forget that Kristen has a computer with her and Tammy can check and see what's going on. She also could just be lurking right now :rolleyes:

I think I will look for a pic of DS and DDIL too. They are more photogenic than their parents. Hey I am trying to get us to that new thread. The "do not post" order is driving me nuts!

with all due respect...tough

oh and sorry...way to get an A

with love,
minbob
minibob
minnieisaguyindrag

I closed on contract 2, took 42 days from start to finish. I also got DH to agree to go in Dec and booked that trip today :woohoo: We're staying at SSR Dec. 3 to the 7. We had town elections yesterday and I work for the town so I will be having an interesting time come July, the reason for all the upcoming vacations. 3 new council members :scared1: I met Aunt Edna at work today, someone needs to send her away from me, she was a very unpleasant person and had me so upset it took DH 2 hours to get me calmed down. I wish people would treat each other the way they want to be treated, sure would be a nicer world.

Congratulations!!:yay: That was a very quick timeline. It took us almost 90 days from start to finish. Maybe we'll see you at SSR. We have the nights of Dec. 3rd and 4th booked there as of right now.

Ok. Here is Laxfam at Marriott's Ko Olina a year ago. Who is that stud muffin standing between those two old people!?

DSC_0175.jpg

Looking good there Laxfam!!! :thumbsup2

Here is my little family during our last cruise
.........:goodvibes

2551380880026317863S600x600Q85.jpg

Congratulations!!:yay: That was a very quick timeline. It took us almost 90 days from start to finish. Maybe we'll see you at SSR. We have the nights of Dec. 3rd and 4th booked there as of right now.

Just look for the stress out dad with drum sticks twirling in his hand, I'll be the one telling him to put those things away before someone gets hurt :rotfl:

Great photo, Andy! I love those photos they do with the white background. We always spend a fortune on photos. I couldn't find any from our last cruise. I am not sure where DH put them. He is the photo keeper!

We are currently on day 44 since our offer was accepted. I guess that isn't as bad as I thought. Still would like to hear something more current. Oh well. I can wait a few days longer......if I must.

Got home from work a little bit ago and saw an e-mail with the word Closing in the subject line. :yay: :yay: :yay:

My heart started fluttering with anticipation. I opened the e-mail, and here it was for our mortgage refi, the closing takes place this Friday, somehow, I was a bit disappointed after opening the e-mail........:rolleyes:

but you're better off in the refi, right!

I closed on contract 2, took 42 days from start to finish. I also got DH to agree to go in Dec and booked that trip today :woohoo: We're staying at SSR Dec. 3 to the 7.

Congrats...

I thought where we are just 4+ pages away from the big move to the new thread. This would be appropriate. Especially since this scene keeps going through my head.

Woody : Does everybody have a moving buddy?
Hamm : Moving buddy? You can't be serious.
Rex : I didn't know we had to have one already.
Mr. Potato Head : [holding his left arm in his right hand] Do we have to hold hands? [All laugh]

Laxmom your Bo Peep. ;)

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I got an A!! Whoo Hoooo!!! One more down and 9 more to go!! This is a first for me guys! I aced it. I got 200 out of 200 in the class. I have gotten A's before but never 100%. Gosh. Wow. Man. I shocked myself.

Congratulations!! That's a great start :banana:

I closed on contract 2, took 42 days from start to finish. I also got DH to agree to go in Dec and booked that trip today :woohoo: We're staying at SSR Dec. 3 to the 7.

Congratulations, that's great! I would love to go in December but the beginning part of the month is Gingerbread season for the wife. She makes about 50 to 75 Gingerbread houses every year so that is her "prime" season. I tried for the end of the month and got laughed at by MS. I am wait-listed but seriously considering taking that off and just doing a day by day ressie for December 2009. Anyway Congratulations again!!

[Here is my little family during our last cruise[/B].........:goodvibes

2551380880026317863S600x600Q85.jpg

Another beautiful family Pic! A lot of good looking people on this thread, then of course there's me to throw off the bell curve. Remember, it takes years of not caring to look like me, and a lot of beer.

That would be he, he would be him. He keeps saying he is going to cut the hair but so far, not happening. We figure with his geneology, he should enjoy it while he has it!!!! Besides, it gives us great pictures that his kids can laugh at some day and say, "Dad, what were you thinking!?"

We are a good looking bunch a peeps aren't we!! You too, HR!!

That would be he, he would be him. He keeps saying he is going to cut the hair but so far, not happening.

Watch it my DH is over 50 and is always saying he is going to get a haircut. You should hear him complain when I schedule a haircut for him. I think he's reliving the 70's :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter