The "Waiting for ROFR" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys!!! Laxlad and I are trying to remember a song. Part of it is "all the lonely people, where do they all belong?" Anybody know the name or who did this oldie but goodie?
Eleanor Rigby - Beatles - off the Revolver Album 1966

Eleanor Rigby!!! Thank you!! That was driving us nuts!! What I was remembering was the bridge.

WOW was I late getting the answer up on that one. Well, I guess this will be a great trivia group!!!

Well Laxmom - I think you got enough information on Eleanor Rigby!!

Ok. Here is Laxfam at Marriott's Ko Olina a year ago. Who is that stud muffin standing between those two old people!?

DSC_0175.jpg

Susan - I would have known you anywhere! You look almost exactly as I had pictured you, except that your hair is fluffier.

Another beautiful family Pic! A lot of good looking people on this thread, then of course there's me to throw off the bell curve. Remember, it takes years of not caring to look like me, and a lot of beer.

Hey, HR - Laxmom and VerAndy - and the horselady - all have beautiful families. But you and I look pretty good for the shape we're in!

I am so sorry to hear this. Isn't that what estopple is supposed to do? I think you have been more than patient. I am short on that right now so I think I would be going over Robert's head and rattle some cages. This is absolutely unacceptable. If it helps, you are not the first person to have difficulties at what was supposed to be the end of the road.

Stand up for what you need. Just don't go all Aunt Edna on anybody.

We're almost there, folks. Once we get over, it'll be like in Logan's Run - we'll all be "renewed!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter