The Timeshare Store and Magic Vacation Title are amazing--Final Timeline

I'd call late fri. what do you have to lose? Call MS. They can tell you whether you're in the system or not. Good luck .By the way We bought contracts from both Fidelity & TTs ,and rthe timelines were about the same.

We closed on Monday and the title company said we should be in the Disney system by Friday ...
Who do I call and do you think Friday is too soon ????
We want to make a reservation ASAP ... Hopeful for July 20 through the 30th !!!

You actually need to call Member Administration if you do not have a member number. I was able to get my number from them and then I was transferred to Member Services to check on my points and get my online access. It was Option 2, Option 2

I have the number to member services but not to member administration ... Do you have that number ???
Thanks sooooo much !!!!

I have the number to member services but not to member administration ... Do you have that number ???
Thanks sooooo much !!!!

It's the same phone number, just select option 2, then option 2 again.

We just went to ROFR yesterday, and are working with TTS. They have been great!! If all goes well, our timeline will probably be a little longer than what has been previously posted here because the seller can't close until early July.

Here is my (brief) timeline (will update if/when ROFR passes):
4/25: Received contract
5/2: Sent to ROFR

TTS has provided extremely fast responses through out the entire process. :)

Now just keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed!!

I closed on 4/26, called member admin today and was told, without taking any info from me other than close date, that it wouldn't be in system yet and to call back next week. Anxious about trying for December, but back to what OP said TTS and *** were great.

Well I called and the cm checked but I was not in the system as of yet. :(
She said I really should wait to get a letter in the mail from Disney with my membership number in it and then call back.

Well I called and the cm checked but I was not in the system as of yet. :(
She said I really should wait to get a letter in the mail from Disney with my membership number in it and then call back.

Same here. I called back and did option 2, then 2 and Kevin gave me all my info.

Just called back, there was some kind of problem with the points after an hour it is fixed and I have two reservations booked! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

3/13 Jerry @ TTS submitted offer, later that afternoon it was accepted, documents sent that night
3/21 Nancy @*** sent escrow documents
4/11 ROFR waived
4/18 *** sent closing documents
4/26 I wired balance due in AM, closed in PM and listed on OC records
5/3 I called MS and was advised to try back next week
5/7 Called MS at 9am, was advised that I was put into system yesterday, provided activation code, logged in, points loaded, Christmas vacation at Beach Club :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter