The Timeshare Store and Magic Vacation Title are amazing--Final Timeline

WsPrincess

DIS Veteran
We just got work today that we have closed on our contract!

To give the timeline:

March 10th (Saturday)--Offer made and contract signed
March 12th (Monday)--Contract went to ROFR
April 11th (Wednesday)--Found out we passed ROFR
April 18th (Wednesday)--Received Closing Documents
April 19th (Thursday)--Overnight check and closing documents
April 23rd (Monday)--Found out Escrow closed and we have been sent to Disney!

I just cannot believe we closed in less than 2 weeks from passing ROFR! Glad our seller was fast too. Now just waiting to get into the Disney system.

I cannot say enough great things about TSS and Magic Vacation Title!

To give the timeline:

I just cannot believe we closed in less than 2 weeks from passing ROFR! Glad our seller was fast too. Now just waiting to get into the Disney system.

3/6 offered and accepted
3/8 my contracts go back signed
3/12 sellers contracts signed, they didnt have email, had to use mail
3/14 sent to ROFR
4/10 28 days and still no word. Hopefully hear by the EOW
4/12 passed rofr
4/19 informed estoppels all good and in hand of title ccompany
and that is the last i have heard, no closing docs yet.......why can't everyone be as profficient? we were on the exact same timeline give or take a day, and now all has stalled for me....oh well, not mad , just giving updates for the masses

BTW.....................CONGRATS!!

3/6 offered and accepted
3/14 sent to ROFR
4/12 passed rofr
and that is the last i have heard, no closing docs yet.......why can't everyone be as profficient? we were on the exact same timeline give or take a day, and now all has stalled for me....oh well, not mad , just giving updates for the masses

BTW.....................CONGRATS!!

Is your contract with TSS too? I hope your's moves through really quick and you get good news this week that it is done!

Ours is with TTS & Magic Vacation Title as well and we've been happy so far.

3/3 made & accepted offer
3/7 sent for ROFR
4/4 passed ROFR
4/13 title company received check & contracts
4/19 escrow closed
4/30 in system but no points yet

Ours is with TTS & Magic Vacation Title as well and we've been happy so far.

3/3 made & accepted offer
3/7 sent for ROFR
4/4 passed ROFR
4/13 title company received check & contracts
4/19 escrow closed

Now just waiting to be in the system.

yep you too.....9 days from rofr to receiving closing docs.....seems this is where fidelity lags from other posts i have read.

I couldn't agree more. I was very pleased with our purchase from TSS. Very smooth process.

Congratulations on your purchase, neighbor!

I couldn't agree more. I was very pleased with our purchase from TSS. Very smooth process.

Congratulations on your purchase, neighbor!

just keeping the timeline updated:

3/6 offered and accepted
3/14 sent to ROFR
4/12 passed rofr
4/25 received closing docs and sent back fedex

To give the timeline:

April 30th (Monday)--Loaded into the system
May 1st (Tuesday)--Points loaded and first reservation is made!

So we were right on target. We were told closing would be by May 2nd and not only were we closed, we already were booked for a June trip!

Thank you to everyone who offered advice and help!:hug:

So we were right on target. We were told closing would be by May 2nd and not only were we closed, we already were booked for a June trip!

Congratulations!!! So jealous... I was hoping to be in the system today, too. I am crossing my fingers that I can get in tomorrow. We are trying for a late June trip, too!

Were you already a member? We closed escrow before you, on the 19th, and I called today and we're still not in the system. :confused3. Congratulations by the way!

Were you already a member? We closed escrow before you, on the 19th, and I called today and we're still not in the system. :confused3. Congratulations by the way!

No, we are new members so I was completely shocked and so was the CM who helped me. She asked when we closed and I said the 23rd. She said well that was just a week ago and it usually takes two weeks but she would check. Next thing I know she asks some questions to verify and I have a member number. I really was so surprised. I hope this means you are in tomorrow!

Me, too! Do you remember how you got to that CM on the phone menu? I think I did option 2 then 2 again. Maybe if I try it your way I'll have better luck. :rotfl2:

Me, too! Do you remember how you got to that CM on the phone menu? I think I did option 2 then 2 again. Maybe if I try it your way I'll have better luck. :rotfl2:

I did the same. Option 2, Option 2. I even started off with "I know it is probably too soon but I am just so excited and had to check just in case". Tami helped me and was so sweet. Good luck! (she then transferred me to MS to check on my points and get my online access)

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I called MS and talked to Eric this morning, and he was so helpful! Got my PIN and I'm! I am probably wearing out the servers with all the searches I've done. Now if my DH will just call me back and let me know when/where to book. I'll be golden!

Here's my final timeline: (Fidelity and First American Title)
Contacted Sharon re: listing and made offer: 2/23
Offer accepted: 2/24
Contracts signed and sent to ROFR: 3/2
Passed ROFR: 3/27
Closing docs received: 4/13 (fed ex back same day)
Notification that we closed: 4/18
In the system and points loaded: 5/1
Access to DVCMember site: 5/2

I did the same. Option 2, Option 2. I even started off with "I know it is probably too soon but I am just so excited and had to check just in case". Tami helped me and was so sweet. Good luck! (she then transferred me to MS to check on my points and get my online access)

You brought me some luck! :cool1: I'm in the system, but no points loaded. I'm ok with that though, I was able to look at what's available for VB and so far what we want is available from Sept-Nov so we should have no problem getting something! Now to decide if we want to do MVMCP like last year or try MNSSHP instead. I was upset when he said I was put in on the 30th, because I called on the 1st and they said not yet, but since the points aren't there it doesn't matter anyway. Now to find something to do so I don't sit here all day checking and checking to see if I have points yet! :rotfl2:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I called MS and talked to Eric this morning, and he was so helpful! Got my PIN and I'm! I am probably wearing out the servers with all the searches I've done. Now if my DH will just call me back and let me know when/where to book. I'll be golden!

Here's my final timeline: (Fidelity and First American Title)
Contacted Sharon re: listing and made offer: 2/23
Offer accepted: 2/24
Contracts signed and sent to ROFR: 3/2
Passed ROFR: 3/27
Closing docs received: 4/13 (fed ex back same day)
Notification that we closed: 4/18
In the system and points loaded: 5/1
Access to DVCMember site: 5/2

You brought me some luck! :cool1: I'm in the system, but no points loaded. I'm ok with that though, I was able to look at what's available for VB and so far what we want is available from Sept-Nov so we should have no problem getting something! Now to decide if we want to do MVMCP like last year or try MNSSHP instead. I was upset when he said I was put in on the 30th, because I called on the 1st and they said not yet, but since the points aren't there it doesn't matter anyway. Now to find something to do so I don't sit here all day checking and checking to see if I have points yet! :rotfl2:

I'm also just in now too!! How exciting!! :thumbsup2

Congrats everyone! This is great news and is very encouraging to those of us waiting to close or have our contracts entered into the system. :cool1:

We closed on Monday and the title company said we should be in the Disney system by Friday ...
Who do I call and do you think Friday is too soon ????
We want to make a reservation ASAP ... Hopeful for July 20 through the 30th !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter