The Tag Fairy

Hey Folks! I usually post on the Cruise Line boards, but I was looking up info for our next cruise(Two nights at HRH just before sailing!) and your thread caught my eye.
On our last cruise, we thought we found the TF at Castaway Cay! But alas, it was just the effects of too much late night dancing the night before! I guess too much wishful thinking about getting tagged!

Willie

tag fairy, as nice as it was for the miller family to come post here, i think they deserve a nice tag....

they look like a very nice family. :paw:

Have I really been around the DIS long enough for this thread to be giving me a sense of deja vu ?!!! - sounds strangely like the 'good old days' !! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Even the new names sound vaguely familiar ! ;)

I LOVE my tag. . . so true. . . so true ! :love:

We've apparently entered the twilight zone . . . .

. . . well, I enjoyed it while it lasted ! :goodvibes

mtblujeans said:
I missed my posting time on Tuesday (macraven is going to get me if I don't keep up)!!! :eek:

next time i will kick you in the butt................jk

set your alarm clock to tues, thurs, mtblujeans..........

Well.....now that I have offended "the Boss", I have to ask for time off! :guilty:

Next week, our family will be at our county fair. My boys have 4H steers and they are a week long project. To make things more hectic this year, I have my 4 year old grandson for the next 2 weeks, too! :crazy: So, I won't be around much the next 2 weeks....if I even survive at all! :crazy2:

so you are saying that i have double/triple duty for three weeks....

ok, i'll think of something to entertain myself on this thread.
it takes very little to make me smile.

have fun with the fam!

Well, I missed Tuesday and Thursday.....but I am making the day I am not supposed to be on! :confused3 Hey, I am trying to check in when I can! ;)

Anyone seen the Tag Fairy around here lately??
:paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

I haven't seen the tag fairy...I think it's all just a big hoax!! :rotfl2:

mtblujeans said:
Oh, the Tag Fairies are real and they post GREEN on this board!

Only if you're using Internet Explorer as your browser. Your tags are red, blue, and purple using Firefox (Netcape)

well mtbljeans, i have been out of town and have missed my turn to keep the thread alive. looks like you did a good job in keeping it up.

such computer withdrawals i have had since last wed night.........blech, no computer..

did my road trip and stopped by in st louis to see the folks on my birthday.
they forgot........and then i couldn't say anything as i knew it would upset my mom.

but, i am back now. first thing i did when i got home 10 minutes ago was to start the computer up.............now shifting thru 987 emails.........

Okay :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: stumbled across this thread, you're all sad, pathetic, redheaded stepchildren of WDW. A bunch of bad seeds beyond redemption (count me in), let alone a tag from the good & kind fairy (insert gratuitous pandering here).

Pixie dust won't work for your kind, it's Mummy Dirt for the likes of you :eek: :scared1: :maleficen . Yeah, I know the last one's a Disney character. You don't even have your own icons. ;)

That's not Spidey - looks like a ladybug to me...really need a Mummy icon.

keishashadow said:
Okay :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: stumbled across this thread, you're all sad, pathetic, redheaded stepchildren of WDW. A bunch of bad seeds beyond redemption (count me in), let alone a tag from the good & kind fairy (insert gratuitous pandering here).

Pixie dust won't work for your kind, it's Mummy Dirt for the likes of you :eek: :scared1: :maleficen . Yeah, I know the last one's a Disney character. You don't even have your own icons. ;)

hey, what''s wrong with being a redhead..........

Nothing, if you happen to be Spiderman (in costume) ;)

Even if you have red hair, black hair or no hair :magnify: ; lots of Mummy Dirt to You -Yes, You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter