The Tag Fairy

Motherfletcher said:
I still remember my son reading the Dis once while I was taking the dog out. He said, "Dad, there is grown men on there begging to get tagged by a fairy!

Your son is correct, but not grammatically correct.

Motherfletcher said:
TF thought my username might be a little racy so needed to explain. I tried to mess with it and changed it to black from green.
I still remember my son reading the Dis once while I was taking the dog out. He said, "Dad, there is grown men on there begging to get tagged by a fairy!

So whats wrong with that. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Motherfletcher said:
TF thought my username might be a little racy so needed to explain. I tried to mess with it and changed it to black from green.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My word, you all should be ashamed of yourself! Grown men and women beginning a Tag Fairy for a tag. There are more important things to do in the world, like feed the homeless!

Pssst...Tag Fairy....may I ppppllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaassseeee have a tag? I beg of you!

well, bill, well.......i never !!

i was fully clothed when i started the groveling and begging.
there is a difference you know.

and it wasn't java that was in that coffee mug.............a little bird tipped me off about that bill................

The coffee mug was filled up with beer when I visited the Backwater Bar.

Well, I would have to say the Tag Fairy will never come to the Universal board, no matter how much we plea. We need to put away the milk and cookies because the visitor isn't coming.

well, i don't like beer either, but just got caught up in the frenzy of things.

jack daniels has more potential........hicuup

mtblujeans said:
But, begging IS my hobby!?! :confused:

HEY, SOMEBODY STOLE MY THUNDER.........as i say while looking up at the previous post............sigh.......

it is monday.
and, monday is my day...........................so is wednesday and friday.

sorry i am late. got my days mixed up, still thought it was the weekend :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter