The Sweet Meet - Dis'ers do Hershey

Something I have noticed since they put the boardwalk in, if it is hot, it's packed, but the other ride areas are not. If it isn't too bad, the boardwalk area is about the same as the rest of the park. With a high of 82, my guess is that most people will b doing the other rides, and the boardwalk won't be as bad as on 90+ days.

Is that a "duh" post or what?

What do you think about the waterpark thing? Do you think we should go into the waterpark first thing before it gets too crowded, then have lunch and do the other rides? I think pretty much whatever we do it is going to be wall to wall people.

I'm torn as everyone I know that has been there says to hit the big coasters first as those lines grow REAL fast. Sounds like it will be just plain crowded everywhere. Oh well, I'm still really looking forward to being there! :thumbsup2

- Bill

Thank goodness no stroller for us anymore!! Although I do like to have a place to put all our junk!

What do you think about the waterpark thing? Do you think we should go into the waterpark first thing before it gets too crowded, then have lunch and do the other rides? I think pretty much whatever we do it is going to be wall to wall people.

Good ? Andrea. The waterway looks like family fun and I'm also interested in Roller Soaker and maybe a slide while @ Boardwalk. But I don't want to be waiting no hour for a tube. :scared1:

Good ? Andrea. The waterway looks like family fun and I'm also interested in Roller Soaker and maybe a slide while @ Boardwalk. But I don't want to be waiting no hour for a tube. :scared1:

I'm torn as everyone I know that has been there says to hit the big coasters first as those lines grow REAL fast. Sounds like it will be just plain crowded everywhere. Oh well, I'm still really looking forward to being there! :thumbsup2

- Bill

My family doesn't do the coasters. My kids are definatley into the waterparks and would probably spend all day there if they had it their way. I'm thinking that since the park may clear out for the concert, the lines for the big coasters may go down later in the afternoon/evening so maybe doing the waterpark earlier may be the way to go....but who knows :confused3

I'm no longer 11, but I may have the same priorities.

Me too :blush:

If it is anything like Cedar Point, big rides after the first hour, have long lines. However, they dwindle the closer to park closing.

Going to print out a map of the park and a ride brief for the plane ride and see if I can get acquainted with the park better on the plane. I enjoy all kinds of rides. Hard Core Coasters, Classic Coasters, Carnival Rides, Water Rides, et al. In my opinion, I would rather hit a couple headliners and a bunch of smaller rides and enjoy my day than spend the day in line for six rides.

Roller Soaker is notorious for 1 hour + waits. that whole waterpark area "can" be really busy. i have stood in line at Nathans for 20 minutes for a hot dog and given up because i did not move more than a foot. i hope that is not the case for you guys. the back of the park is more manageable, its the carnival area with the whip, lightning racer, as i mentioned before as the best coaster in the park, ferris wheel, deep fried veggies. dont forget ZooAmerica. only one word of beware, the Wildcat wooden coaster will rattle your teeth out and hurt your neck, it has a lot of vibration.

:woohoo:HERSHEY BOUND... I'm outta here... see everyone Friday... Time to start some driving

Did ya'll know it's HERSHEY chat tonight. :rotfl2:

I hope to make it as usual tonight around 9 EDT. After the store, cutting the lawn, cleaning the car.

But all is good because I'm going to Hershey on Friday. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter