The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

I'm glad you had such a nice meet with Mickey! I wonder if the characters ever get sick of the hot dog dance?

I'm loving the evening pictures around MK with the Christmas decorations. The park is just so beautiful that time of year.

Love all of the Main Street pictures!

I have no idea what the Hot Dog dance is but it looks like you had a wonderful time with Mickey.

Cute Main St PP pictures and looks like a fun meet with Talking Mickey. We finally met him for the first time last trip and he was really fun!

Thanks! We really enjoyed our time with Talking Mickey!

Love all your Main Street pictures, I love Philharmagic as well. Your talking Mickey meet looks really fun!

Thank you! We were having a great evening :)

The photopass pics on Main Street are so cute! The photographer had y'all do some fun poses.

I definitely love talking mickey. So much more interactive than the standard character meet. Love those photos as well. Looks like y'all were having a blast with him!

Thank you!

I like that they've really gotten the technology down with him, so the meets have become less awkward than they first were. We had so much fun with him!

I love the windows on Main Street decorated with Mickey's Christmas Carol scenes! Yet another reason I need to try getting there at Christmas time someday.

Christmas time at Disney is so magical! The decorations are just so stunning!

dusk is so great for Disney pictures! The light gets all pink and pretty!

Oh my gosh, you can tell you're having so much fun in those Mickey meet and greet pics! The first two are my favorite, you look so happy! I love it when the characters are just as excited about the meet as the guests.

Confession...I have a weird fear of talking Mickey! I've never shared that before with anyone...I don't know why, it's totally irrational. I had a dream once that he said something really mean, and I guess there's some kind of lingering pain there, LOL!

And the Christmas Carol windows were one of my favorite holiday touches to the park.

Right?? So pretty!

We had so much fun with Mickey. You actually aren't the first person I've heard this from! I don't think it's weird! But hopefully you get over the fear ;)

I love all your happy pictures! Read all your other TR's and finally commenting!

Thank you! And thank you for being a reader, I'm happy that you commented! :)

Haha. Very nice. I love when DISers share then versus now photos. I tell myself that's why I take so many pictures of my kids...so they can recreate poses when they are adults. :rotfl2:When really it's because I can't control myself when it comes to a camera.

I've never met Peter Pan before, but he seems like he could be a really fun meet and greet. I am happy to hear he kept you two entertained. Although, your faces in that first picture are priceless. I can only wonder what silliness he was telling you. :goodvibes

Those pictures are great. It's very obvious from your expression how much fun you were having. I love all your photopass pictures and character meet and greet shots. You guys just look like you were having such a great time in the MK! And dusk was a perfect time to get some Main Street pictures!

My mom took so many pics when I was kid (and this was before digital so I think that's even crazier) but I'm grateful now to be able to look back on memories like that!

Peter Pan is usually a great meet, he's very interactive and in character! I wish I could remember what he was telling us!

The pictures don't like- we were having the best day! Nice memories to look back on :)

Awesome FoF pics, especially the selfie with the Big Cheese in the background.
Glad that Pan ended up being a fun interaction and that photo is hilarious! Maybe I should make it a point to meet him next time
Love your Space ride photo.
That's so cute that your mom sent you an old photo for you to recreate.
Also LOVE LOVE LOVE your talking Mickey pics. Reminds me of how happy and emotional I was to meet him.

Thank you!

I think you would very much enjoy meeting Peter Pan!

Talking Mickey was so much fun, a great part of our day!

It sounds like y'all had a wonderful MK day! Your pictures are just too cute!! :)

Thank you! We really did have a great day! :)

I'm glad you had such a nice meet with Mickey! I wonder if the characters ever get sick of the hot dog dance?

I'm loving the evening pictures around MK with the Christmas decorations. The park is just so beautiful that time of year.

I bet at some point they do..but I would love if that was my job all day! :rotfl2:

Thank you! Christmas time at Disney is unlike anything else!

Love all of the Main Street pictures!

I have no idea what the Hot Dog dance is but it looks like you had a wonderful time with Mickey.

Thank you! It's a song that Mickey sings on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse..here's a video for you, it's pretty cute:

Love all the pics .... especially from the FOF parade! :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

November 6th- A Frozen Holiday Wish

Around 6:15 we decided to claim a spot for the 6:30 Frozen Holiday Wish.

We actually got a pretty decent spot. A big difference from my first time ever seeing the castle lighting, when it was the first year as Frozen and it was PACKED to watch!

We enjoyed it a lot and it's always so special seeing the castle get all lit up!

Up next...We spend time in the back of the park!

That did look like a good spot to watch the castle lighting. Isn't that such a great holiday addition to the parks? (Not so much the Frozen bit but the overall lighting ceremony.) I feel like even if you've seen the castle lit up, it's still worth seeing them get "turned on." Pretty jaw dropping...

It really does look like you had a great spot for the show. Some good pictures from that vantage. I'm glad you got to enjoy it a little more this time from maybe a little closer and in less of a crowd.

That did look like a good spot to watch the castle lighting. Isn't that such a great holiday addition to the parks? (Not so much the Frozen bit but the overall lighting ceremony.) I feel like even if you've seen the castle lit up, it's still worth seeing them get "turned on." Pretty jaw dropping...

I really love that they do a lighting ceremony, it's so nice seeing the castle go from normal to all lit up! The dream lights are so spectacular!

It really does look like you had a great spot for the show. Some good pictures from that vantage. I'm glad you got to enjoy it a little more this time from maybe a little closer and in less of a crowd.

Thank you! I definitely enjoyed it more this time around!

What a view! Great pictures, too! I've never seen the castle lighting, but it is definitely on my Disney bucket list. :)

Thank you! It's such a cute show, I hope you see it one day!

November 6th- Fun times in Fantasyland!

We then headed back to Fantasyland where we took a ride on the Carousel, saw another showing of Philharmagic, and got on Winnie the Pooh with a FP I had acquired earlier!

I guess I wasn't in the picture taking mood during this hour! LOL

Lunch had finally wore off, so it was time for dinner at Liz's favorite- Pinocchio Village Haus! We were lucky enough to snag a table overlooking It's A Small World. We love sitting here and waving at all the people go by!

After dinner we went on Dumbo with another FP I had secured. I love riding this at night so much, and always find myself taking a ton of pics!

Up next...we conquer Tomorrowland!

I really love Dumbo at night. Even more so now that it has been moved to Storybook Circus. The lighting is just perfect.

Pinocchio's is one of my favorite QS places in the MK. I mean, it's nothing extraordinary, but I think the location is really convenient. And you did the best part about the restaurant...you waved to Small World guests! I love that.

I think one of the best parts about MK rides is how so many provide different experiences in the daytime versus at night. And I completely agree, Dumbo is prettiest at night. Glad you were able to snag an extra FP for it!

I really love Dumbo at night. Even more so now that it has been moved to Storybook Circus. The lighting is just perfect.

It's definitely magical at night, and you're right about the lighting!

I'm with you--Dumbo at night is just perfect! :)

I know! Riding in the dark, seeing everything lit up, it's so wonderful!

Pinocchio's is one of my favorite QS places in the MK. I mean, it's nothing extraordinary, but I think the location is really convenient. And you did the best part about the restaurant...you waved to Small World guests! I love that.

I think one of the best parts about MK rides is how so many provide different experiences in the daytime versus at night. And I completely agree, Dumbo is prettiest at night. Glad you were able to snag an extra FP for it!

I'm glad to hear you say that! I feel like it doesn't always get the best reviews, but I enjoy it for what it is! And like you said, the best part is waving at the boats!

The rides really do take on a different feel at night. Besides Dumbo, I also feel that way about Big Thunder!

November 6th- Tomorrowland!

After that, we went to Tomorrowland and did the Carousel of Progress, Buzz Lightyear (with another FP), and the Peoplemover!

Liz beat me! Neither of us are very good at this game hahaha Though we do look very focused!

Up next....Wishes!

We were surprised how much we like Pinocchio Village Haus (though the seating is very close together so hard to navigate with a stroller). That's great you got a table overlooking It's a Small World!

I think the best thing about when they moved Dumbo for the new Fantasyland expansion was the water and lighting at night - so pretty!

Liz looks to be taking Buzz very seriously!

You really got a fantastic view for the Casle lighting ceremony! Great pics!
Also love your nighttime Dumbo pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter