The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends were they decide to do the next expansion. They have the Mermaid/Launch Bay area...they have the IJSS/Star Tours area...they also have a big swath of land above and behind RNR. The smart move would be to go to the undeveloped land first so they don't shut more attractions down while increasing capacity. I fully expect them to go to Launch Bay/Mermaid first, as it will probably cost them less in utility/foundation setups.

Throw in the ABC theater and Echo Lake and you've got a SWGE sized space in the park, with a lot of utilities already available, that could be turned into a land.

If they take fantasmic I will riot

Especially when they have 5000000 better things to take out in DHS

Considering they had to add a night time extravaganza to AK to keep people in that park in the evenings, plus all the dinner packages Fantasmic sells, I'd put that way way down the list of possibilities.

Take this as an FYI - but Martin at WDWMagic.com released over the weekend there is one option of demoing the ST building in the future - no date, nor plan for what could go there was stated - this is just another option, so I would not get too upset. But as pointed out by another poster - If Disney is looking at plans for demo, that usually means there are some type of plans as well to replace what is demoed.

Take this as an FYI - but Martin at WDWMagic.com released over the weekend there is one option of demoing the ST building in the future - no date, nor plan for what could go there was stated - this is just another option, so I would not get too upset. But as pointed out by another poster - If Disney is looking at plans for demo, that usually means there are some type of plans as well to replace what is demoed.
...ST is Star Tours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts