~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

My question is why are they giving her a bachelorette party when the bride can't even get the groom to set a date!!

My question is why are they giving her a bachelorette party when the bride can't even get the groom to set a date!!

I didn't want a bachelorette party so I don't know much about them but all of the ones I've been to have been close to the wedding date. Also, is it typical for a bachelorette party to go out of town to Mexico or something? Who pays for the bride the others or herself? I'm just curious

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I didn't want a bachelorette party so I don't know much about them but all of the ones I've been to have been close to the wedding date. Also, is it typical for a bachelorette party to go out of town to Mexico or something? Who pays for the bride the others or herself? I'm just curious

Well if you're on a reality show the network pays! I have never been invited to an out of town bachelorette party. But I would assume that the bridal party would pay for the bride.

usually the hosts/friends pay....here its tv paying....

when does the show actually air, I always seem to get the re-runs.....TIA

I figured the show paid for it but wasn't sure about real life. I paid for my best friends bachelorette party and I can't imagine laying to go out of town.

It's not uncommon to have a destination bachelorette party. Usually, the girlfriends pitch in and pay for the bride-to-be.

(TLSnell: regarding that smoking thread over on DCL, I had to delete my original post. I'm 50...don't tell me to move on :lmao:)

Tamra has had 3 bachelorette's parties:

1. She did one where the fans had to pay for attending, somewhere in NY.
2. In Las Vegas, she probably was paid for that one too from the hotel.
3. Mexico. Bravo probably paid for that too.

It's my guess from her FB and twitting postings, that she was waiting for the spin off o.k. That's why she started with the 'Eddie won't set a date'. Once the spin off was confirmed, all this planning started and she's having another dress fitting.

With her new gym and her throwing in all her money into it, I'm sure she would never be able to marry without the spin off.

I'm giving it less than 2 years. Once her gym closes, it will be all Eddie's fault. He was too controlling and all he wanted to do was ride....um, his bike everyday. Not her.

Please oh please tell me someone else is watching this train wreck.

Vickie left them on purpose and it was mean. Now she is trying to back track. It was her plan all along. They did not chose to go back and put on their pjs they were left.

I do not like Lydia now. She wants to talk about everything and cause drama. They just wanted to let it go so they could have a fun weekend. And then she makes that comment about the night making the trip. I would have told her off a lot more then they did. I think she is a spoiled princess who acts like she is helping but what she is doing is causing problems.

This episode is disgusting!!! I just turned it off......and I NEVER turn off any housewives! Gross!

OMG Vicki is as nasty as they come. She needs the beating of her life Lydia aka dumbo (she has seriously big ears) needs to be smacked too. What a twit. She's a trouble maker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter