~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Do you guys remember several seasons ago when Vicki and I think Tamra were at some beach resort and Vicki was flirting with some guy at a swim up pool bar? I remember thinking at the time that guy looked like Don. Was that Brooks?

I remember that. I don't think it was Brooks.

I am so sick of the Brooks nonsense. I can't believe they had a whole show dedicated to it. I almost felt sorry for Vicki and the way they were all piling on her, deserved or not. If he is out of her life now, lets move on and get over it.

I wonder what Don thinks of all of this. I wonder if he's ever met Brooks and what he thinks of him. Vicki said on WWHL that she has divorce remorse and wishes she had worked harder at making her marriage work. But she said Don won't speak to her.
I looked him up on twitter. It certainly appears he watches at least some of the shows. I didn't read anything that indicated warm or fond feeling for Vicki.

You could tell by his body language that he's just one big fat liar.

I thought the same thing! The way he kept drinking that water, jerking his head back and forth, twitching in the chair. Totally uncomfortable.

I think Brooks has something on Vicki and that's why she isn't saying much. I think she figured out the cancer thing and he threatened her to keep her mouth shut or he will reveal the info he has on her. I don't know why I think that. Just a gut feeling.

Which occurred years before she and Brooks had a public relationship. She's been involved with him for quite some time including during her marriage to Don. She's such a hypocrite for the way she has judged people. Her behavior is awful.

On another forum, someone had a theory that Brooks is blackmailing Vicki. Lots of speculation that Vicki and Brooks were involved WELL before Vicki and Don were ever divorced, and if Brooks has proof of this and exposes it, it's possible Don could be entitled to even more of Vicki's money. Also, those "miracle juices" Vicki and Brooks were promoting during the show, someone thought maybe Brooks was blackmailing Vicki saying he'd expose the fraud of that which would ultimately affect her insurance business.

Frankly, I don't know how Vicki's insurance business hasn't taken a hit as a result of the show. I think it initially grew quite a bit as a result of Vicki's notoriety, but I probably wouldn't give my business to someone as emotionally unstable and scatterbrained as Vicki. How could I trust her to underwrite my life insurance when she can't even see the writing on the wall about Brooks?

Which occurred years before she and Brooks had a public relationship. She's been involved with him for quite some time including during her marriage to Don. She's such a hypocrite for the way she has judged people. Her behavior is awful.

Agree. Complete hypocrite. She can dish it out but can't take it.

I think she's more afraid of what he has over her. I believe he has the potential to pull some stunt -- probably more malicious than physically hurtful.

That may be. I just thought her hesitation, before she answered, seemed badly acted.

I thought the same thing! The way he kept drinking that water, jerking his head back and forth, twitching in the chair. Totally uncomfortable.

On another forum, someone had a theory that Brooks is blackmailing Vicki. Lots of speculation that Vicki and Brooks were involved WELL before Vicki and Don were ever divorced, and if Brooks has proof of this and exposes it, it's possible Don could be entitled to even more of Vicki's money. Also, those "miracle juices" Vicki and Brooks were promoting during the show, someone thought maybe Brooks was blackmailing Vicki saying he'd expose the fraud of that which would ultimately affect her insurance business.

Frankly, I don't know how Vicki's insurance business hasn't taken a hit as a result of the show. I think it initially grew quite a bit as a result of Vicki's notoriety, but I probably wouldn't give my business to someone as emotionally unstable and scatterbrained as Vicki. How could I trust her to underwrite my life insurance when she can't even see the writing on the wall about Brooks?

That was confirmed on the reunion when Tamra said Vicki thought she should leave Don during Tamra's first season because Brooks told her he had cancer then (and didn't). Tamra's been around since Season 3.

That was confirmed on the reunion when Tamra said Vicki thought she should leave Don during Tamra's first season because Brooks told her he had cancer then (and didn't). Tamra's been around since Season 3.

I was under the impression Tamra was saying that Vicki confided in her that Brooks had cancer and felt she needed to leave Don to be with him, which she did. I didn't catch that that occurred during season 3? It was my understanding from what I've been reading that Brooks and Vicki were involved well before that conversation took place so well before she and Don broke up. Don allegedly cheated on Vicki throughout the marriage, so an affair between Vicki and Brooks wouldn't have been a surprise.

Vicki just can't bring herself to sincerely apologize to her friends after all this. Even the lie about talking to Terry she can't call a lie. I think her friends will forgive her and move on rather easily if she does some soul searching, watches the episodes, etc. and apologizes for it. But so far all I see is "nonpologies" as DH calls them. It's like when someone famous apologizes by saying " I apologize if what I said offended anyone."

It's all about her still. How she felt, what happened to her. She needs to understand while she is hurting, she hurt others as well. She can't just leave it at "Poor me, I was duped so that explains how I treated everyone."

I just read somewhere yesterday that Tamra and Vicki are not speaking.

I read too that none of the women want to film with Vicki for the next season, so the cast is kind of up in the air. If that's true, it definitely confirms that probably none of the women are speaking to Vicki.

I'm sure they're all upset with Vicki, but there's no way this group of women takes a pass at the fame and fortune of being on the show.

I'm sure they're all upset with Vicki, but there's no way this group of women takes a pass at the fame and fortune of being on the show.

I think it's more so they're trying to force Vicki off. It's what happened with Brandi Glanville on Beverly Hills. All the women refused to film with her, so they fired her. In fact, Brandi just recently tweeted in defense of Vicki so it's a similar situation. The only difference is that Vicki is worshipped by Andy Cohen, so I don't know if he would ever fire her.

I just watched the reunion show last night (part 3). It was seriously so odd how Vicki was practically sedated - just so different than her normal screaming self. I agree that it seems like Brooks is holding something over her head.. it's so strange. I honestly feel bad that she was duped, that he abused her mentally, physically, emotionally, however. I DON'T feel bad for the way she treated her daughter and her friends. Brooks was a snake from day one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter