~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

RECAP from Heather Dubrow's PODCAST!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-di...35e&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

This season of The Real Housewives of Orange County has been a roller coaster ride of emotions, and while the reunion may have wrapped up, the ride isn't over yet.

Tamra Judge and Shannon Beador joined Heather Dubrow for the first episode of her new podcast Heather Dubrow's World, and now that Season 10 is over, the OC 'wives are really looking to the future — namely, how they plan to move forward in their respective relationships with Vicki Gunvalson after her behavior on the show this season.

Shannon said that she has some reservations about socializing with Vicki in the future.

"I think that when someone comes into a reality show fabricating their reality, number one, it damages my authenticity and my credibility, and I think it basically damages the whole concept of reality television," Shannon said.

Tamra said she doesn't want to continue her relationship with Vicki if her support for her castmate continues to be used against her, as it did this season.

"I've known Vicki the longest, and you know, right now, I'm not talking to her because I felt like I was there for her all year," she said. "I'm over it.

For three years, she bashed me. Every new girl that came in. You, Heather. You, Shannon. Lizzie [Rovsek].

Everyone she took a side and at one point said, 'Watch her. She's going to stab you in the back.' She gave me that reputation of she's going to stab you. She's going to stab you. She likes throwing out those soundbites. Deflection.

And all I was doing, the same as Briana was, just trying to protect her and tell her, look, this guy's no good."

Heather also said she doesn't want to be around Vicki if she continues to be dishonest. "Well, for me, I would say I'm very disappointed.

Terry and I both were big supporters of Vicki and Brooks, but why I think this show was so good this season was it [showed] authentic relationships and true storylines.

And I don't want to be on a show that's nothing less than authentic because it does, it hurts us all," Heather said.

Well, it still wouldn't surprise me in the least if Vicki did what she did to pump up ratings for the show. Tamra took on that role in other seasons, now it was Vicki's turn. Also, wouldn't surprise me if the other cast members basically knew that's what was going on. It's very hard to see through what is real and what is for the benefit of the show.

Let's face it, without drama, without an antagonist, it's not even a TV show. Who's going to watch people going to lunch every day and having a friendly conversation? Follow the money. All these ladies are doing is generating interest for next season. Vicki will be back, they'll all be back.

Vicki just can't bring herself to sincerely apologize to her friends after all this. Even the lie about talking to Terry she can't call a lie. I think her friends will forgive her and move on rather easily if she does some soul searching, watches the episodes, etc. and apologizes for it. But so far all I see is "nonpologies" as DH calls them. It's like when someone famous apologizes by saying " I apologize if what I said offended anyone."

It's all about her still. How she felt, what happened to her. She needs to understand while she is hurting, she hurt others as well. She can't just leave it at "Poor me, I was duped so that explains how I treated everyone."

I totally agree with this. Vicky is one of the most self absorbed hypocritical people I've ever seen. I've watched the show since the beginning and she has always been this way. It is ALWAYS about her and her feelings and forget everyone else, even her kids. She is incapable of taking any responsibility for her mistakes, lies, pot stirring etc... And she always has an excuse for it - for years now. I totally think she is incapable of a sincere apology as she really thinks she can act however she wants and no one dare question her. I wouldn't be friends with someone like this so I don't blame the other women at all!

Let's face it, without drama, without an antagonist, it's not even a TV show. Who's going to watch people going to lunch every day and having a friendly conversation? Follow the money. All these ladies are doing is generating interest for next season. Vicki will be back, they'll all be back.

Agree.

If they all got along and never had issues then we'd be bored to tears and quit watching. You need the drama, Vicki is good at producing it.

I don't like when they all gang up on one cast member and refuse to film with her to get her off the show.
Tamra just doesn't like the season being more about Vicki than Tamra.

How can a hospital comment on care (or in this case lack of care) for a patient? With the HIPAA l was, doctor/patient privacy issues, etc. I can't believe they would comment publicly like this! For any attorneys or health care professionals out there, how can they do that?

How can a hospital comment on care (or in this case lack of care) for a patient? With the HIPAA l was, doctor/patient privacy issues, etc. I can't believe they would comment publicly like this! For any attorneys or health care professionals out there, how can they do that?

I was wondering the same thing.

If they didn't treat him, he isn't a patient and HIPAA doesn't apply. That would be my guess as to how that works and why they were able to make a statement. I am not a professional in the legal or medical field.

Would HIPPAA apply if he's not a patient?
No hippa protection for non patients.
It looks to me like he used the hospital's good name with intent to deceive. Not a smart move.
JMO, I'd think the hospital's legal department signed off on the statement before it was issued.

Last edited:
Yea, that's what I figured too. That would mean Vicki flat out lied about that, since she said she was in a waiting area while he was getting treatment at that facility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter