• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The planner in me does not like changes to our trip

Catrinabeach

DIS Veteran
We've been planning a trip to DL with our friends from Austalia (We're in Canada). We've been planning since January.

My Dh has been off work since Jan 07 (work injury) and it looks like he is finally ready to go back to work. So now we don't know if his new employer will allow him to take time off for the trips we have planned. (Sept, Jan & May)

Then the 18 yr old that was coming with us just decided she can't afford the trip. And my sister's 9 yr old DD is supposed to come too but my sister hasn't bothered to get her a passport yet !

So I have no idea who will actually come.

It's driving me nuts ! If Dh comes we are driving. If he doesn't and it ends up being just our 3 yr old DD I plan to fly with her instead of driving.

uuuuggggghhhhh.

I had everything planned and booked for months ! I have to wait another 2-3 wks to find out if Dh will be able to come and probably until the last minute to find out if my neice will get to come.

Doesn't that just drive you nuts !

You have my sympathy! Yep, I don't like anyone messing up my plans either. I hope it all works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter