The original POP Fridge Swap! Planning moved to another thread - link inside!

We will be at Pop Dec 6-9th , will be at the Poly earlier so I dont need it then if it is available

please can I join the fridge swap??? I'll be there April 27 - May 5 2007, it looks like those dates are open :dance3: I am more than happy to pitch in :cheer2: this is the best idea ever!!! I just hope it works, I read on another thread that the CM's said no way :sad2:

sandymandr said:
please can I join the fridge swap??? I'll be there April 27 - May 5 2007, it looks like those dates are open :dance3: I am more than happy to pitch in :cheer2: this is the best idea ever!!! I just hope it works, I read on another thread that the CM's said no way :sad2:

you'll probably have to figure a way to physically hand it to one another.

CPM said:
you'll probably have to figure a way to physically hand it to one another.

Sounds easy enough! As long as we have overlap, that is easy to do! Will those of you that are early on the list, report back and let us know that it is working?? :chat: :thanks:

I'd like to join for July 13, 2007 - July 29, 2007. It looks like no one is signed up for this time slot.

KATIESMOMMY said:
We will be at Pop Dec 6-9th , will be at the Poly earlier so I dont need it then if it is available

We have someone starting on the 8th, so if you two could work out a trade on the 8th I'll put ya down.

DARN!!! :guilty: Too bad I'm too late for this one!!! We'll be there Sept. 14th - 22nd!! Let me know if something becomes available, please!!! :thumbsup2

ceroarty said:
I would love to get in on this. Only problem is we don't get until Sept. 15. Let me know if it would work from Sept. 15-20. Thanks
Great idea.
Colleen

I'll be there Sept. 9 -16

We'd love to get in on the fridge swap! We are going to be at POP July 7-14,
2007. I noticed that MelanieC is going to be there from July 13-29. If its O.K.
for us to get in, I wouldn't mind at all to take it to her when she arrives. If its
ok for us to get in let me know, please. Also let me know who I need to send
some $ to, if its not paid for yet. Also has it all been cleared by Disney CM's?
Thanks alot this is a great idea!

I would be interested in any of the gaps on my trip from October 19-26, 2006.

jadyson said:
I would be interested in any of the gaps on my trip from October 19-26, 2006.

see swap #5, I think they are looking for your dates to fill a gap.

we are going to be at POP from nov 2 - nov 5. Can we get in on a swap?

wheelerkidz3 said:
we are going to be at POP from nov 2 - nov 5. Can we get in on a swap?

If you can meet up with the family coming in on the 4th, I can squeeze ya in there!

Hey everyone, I got a PM from Sandy last night! I'm just going to copy and paste because she explains everything so well. (Thanks Sandy!)

Just wanted to check in and let you know that the fridge is here! We have it plugged in for about an hour now and it is cooled down nicely. 2 things if you could pass along as they won't be on the note. The box may not make it long. The bottom is actually separate, though I am going to try to make it work. The nice CM that I begged for help to the room suggested I just label the outside and ditch the box but I was not comfortable with that. While getting it to the room for me was a little challenging, nobody else should have a problem. (Since it was a delivery it was a package not luggage, therefor not eligble for assistance). Jeremy (the nice CM who had the pleasure of helping me to my room and stayed to uncrate it with me ) said it can now be checked as luggage no problem.

I will leave the manual taped to the fridge. There isn't much to it. The thing that will not be obvious to people is the "temperature setting dial" is located on the BACK of the OUTSIDE of the unit. It is recommended it be turned to off when not in use. The freezer compartment is decent. FYI, I bought Aquafina 16.9 oz bottles (it was what was on sale a Walmart) and can fit 3 in the freezer.

BTW, for anyone insterested, I have never been here in such incredible humidity (this is my 3rd August in a row). Free dining is working great. A good breakfast tip, bring juice boxes and use a snack credit for an 8 pack box of entemans doughnuts - ok, not the healiest but it is vacation. The food court is marked exceptionally well for the dining plan. We have also been allowed to take one of the to go fruit or vegetable packages as a dessert and had it to eat later in the day in the park.

If anyone has other questions, they should feel free to PM.

Dizneydaz said:
Thanks McGoofy for the info. Hopefully it'll put everyones fears to rest. Also thanks for listing us on OP (#6)

You're welcome! I'm sure once people see that this works, more will jump aboard and fill in the gaps so we can keep at least a couple moving around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter