The original POP Fridge Swap! Planning moved to another thread - link inside!

I'll "donate" to have it for Nov 25- Dec 2. Any idea how we move this around tho.

I would love to get in on this. Only problem is we don't get until Sept. 15. Let me know if it would work from Sept. 15-20. Thanks
Great idea.
Colleen

This is a great idea!!! I'll be there Sept. 22-Oct 2, so it won't fit into your dates. If anyone is interested in starting another fridge swap, let me know!!
(Also looking for a decent, heavy duty stroller to use while I'm there too!!! :teeth: )

Gotta love the DIS!!! :love:

ceroarty said:
I would love to get in on this. Only problem is we don't get until Sept. 15. Let me know if it would work from Sept. 15-20. Thanks
Great idea.
Colleen

That would work! It'd only be waiting a couple days, from all the reports of people leaving things for other guests (swaps, people buying cases of water, or having their own things shipped) they don't mind holding a few days.

Count me in then. Just let me know how it will work and how much $ I need to send. Thanks

I am willing to help out
We will be at Pop Oct 6-9
Let me know if it is possible.

Thanks
jen

We would love to be involved Oct. 19-22. Just let me know and how much $. Thanks!!!

Count us in too :cheer2: I love the idea... We will be there October 23 to November 2. Just let me know what you need me to do. Thanks!!! :yay:

Another thing I missed out on today because I needed to keep the phone line open for an important call that never came. :furious:

We have 2 trips at Pop, but the dates are filled for both. :guilty:

angel's momma said:
Another thing I missed out on today because I needed to keep the phone line open for an important call that never came. :furious:

We have 2 trips at Pop, but the dates are filled for both. :guilty:

There are a few people potentially interested in getting a 2nd fridge on rotation, I'll go through and make note of everyone that's posted to see if there's enough interest if someone wants to organize a 2nd chain.

Sounds like a good idea to me but something tells me that if the hotel finds out it is a fridge, they may not allow it. Any thoughts on this?

If you think it would work and someone starts a 2nd fridge go round, I would be interested for Sept 15-20. :goodvibes

We'll be there Sep 27 - Oct 6 and would love to start a second fridge swap, pm me if interested and let's see if we can organize one

I would be interested in a 2nd fridge swap. We'll be there September 4-10. Thanks for organizing this. It's a great idea!

There are a few people in the other thread on the "Countdown and Live Reports" board (post is the one linked in my siggy) that are interested if another fridge is passed around.

Give me a second and I'll compile everyone that wants in. . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter