• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

We are planning on having a grocery delivery from Walmart next weekend. We are going to be in the original DVC building. Will they deliver straight to that building? What address do I need to use?

should we take standard deluxe studio or lake view Deluxe studio? I usually dont think the views are worth the extra money you pay but is the standard villa going to be overlooking noisy construction from the new polynesian tower? Looking at booking spring next year.

Last edited:

should we take standard deluxe studio or lake view Deluxe studio? I usually dont think the views are worth the extra money you pay but is the standard villa going to be overlooking noisy construction from the new polynesian tower? Looking at booking spring next year.
I feel like they'll mostly be done the noisy exterior construction at the Poly by then and the work will be interior?

A lot of the standard views don't look that direction, though. They face either the monorail or the GF resort.

In that building I would choose standard and request a high floor facing the main building. Of course there's no guarantee, but I have had luck getting it twice and had fireworks views from my balcony. Also, the Grand is very pretty lit up at night.

Does anyone know why they closed it? Last year we thought it would be nice if they planted trees along it and maybe had a few benches to enjoy the view in a few places.

Does anyone know why they closed it? Last year we thought it would be nice if they planted trees along it and maybe had a few benches to enjoy the view in a few places.
They closed it due to construction on the building closest to the path (Sago Cay).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter