*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

iM GETTING Groceries delivered this sat when I arrive I assume they will leave it at the check in desk at the Villas we should be there right before it arrives. I put that on the directions for Walmart since Im a Walmart Plus member get free delivery. i assume they will hold it at the desk?
They’ll probably be left w/ Bell Services @ the villa building if you’re staying there & used that address, otherwise they might end up w/ Bell Services at the main building which isn’t very far.
ok does anyone have a direct phone number for the Grand Floridian villa front desk i have 2 reservations split up for 10 nites. the owner stated had to split them up 3 nites then 7 nites i just want to make sure NO ROOM CHANGE I have both confimation numbers on the MYDISNEY APP.
Make sure that your owner noted continuing reservation on both reservations & then speak to the front desk when you check in to verify they won’t move you.
Enjoy your stay :).

I just signed into a 220 point contract 8-) Super excited to be joining the Grand Floridian family! Any tips and tricks will be appreciated. I plan on traveling in march every/every other year.I grew up going to Disneyland and have been to WDW, so I'm up to date on my Disney app, genie+, etc knowledge. But, not as familiar with the hotel booking part. How hard is it to book a 3 bedroom grand villa at GF? Is it hard to book at other resorts during the 7 month window?

I just signed into a 220 point contract 8-) Super excited to be joining the Grand Floridian family! Any tips and tricks will be appreciated. I plan on traveling in march every/every other year.I grew up going to Disneyland and have been to WDW, so I'm up to date on my Disney app, genie+, etc knowledge. But, not as familiar with the hotel booking part. How hard is it to book a 3 bedroom grand villa at GF? Is it hard to book at other resorts during the 7 month window?
Welcome Home! I haven’t booked a Grand Villa at VGF as we just added on there last year. But we have booked a GV at Boardwalk Villas a number of times over the past 20 years. I usually try to grab it right at 11 months. Hopefully someone will have some direct experience.

Enjoy! 🏰

Welcome Home! We have been members at the Grand Floridian since 2015, and it is a great resort.

You should be able to book Grand Villas at 11 months for the Spring, but I would do it the first day. There are only 6 Grand Villas (One on each floor). Currently, the Guides who are selling the Big Pine Key points are camped out in the one on the first floor, so effectively there are only five available to book.

Welcome Home! We have been members at the Grand Floridian since 2015, and it is a great resort.

You should be able to book Grand Villas at 11 months for the Spring, but I would do it the first day. There are only 6 Grand Villas (One on each floor). Currently, the Guides who are selling the Big Pine Key points are camped out in the one on the first floor, so effectively there are only five available to book.
Thank you!!! If only we could kick out the guides ammirite 😭

We will be staying in a Lagoon / Resort Studio for the first time in May. I am looking for recommendations for a room request that you enjoyed.

TIA.

Does anyone have information regarding the rental pontoon boats at VGF? I believe I’ve read elsewhere that they are running again, but I’ve never rented one. We arrive on Wednesday for 3 days before moving to Boardwalk and would love to do this. Also looking fpfor a link to pricing information, etc if one exists.

Many thanks!

Sorry if I'm repeating a question--Has the GF lobby refurb begun yet, anybody know?

I think I saw someone somewhere say main building work starting today, March 1.

We're arriving May 6 and are hoping the lobby will be done before then.

Sorry if I'm repeating a question--Has the GF lobby refurb begun yet, anybody know?

Check out the GF thread over in the Resorts section; a poster there who just returned confirmed nothing has started yet and while no one said for sure, she was hearing May from some CMs she spoke with. They have 2 outer buildings closed for refurbishment still so it would be surprising for them to start the lobby right now also (but who knows with Disney!)

Check out the GF thread over in the Resorts section; a poster there who just returned confirmed nothing has started yet and while no one said for sure, she was hearing May from some CMs she spoke with. They have 2 outer buildings closed for refurbishment still so it would be surprising for them to start the lobby right now also (but who knows with Disney!)

Ahhh, that's cause for cautious optimism that we'll have been and gone before the elves really get into it. Sure hope so.

I can certainly deal with not seeing the new look until next year.

Hey y’all I have a question! New member here and I’m curious about the cabana rentals at the pool. I know they come with a fridge full of sodas, but do the cast members refill the fridge for free? Or is it an extra cost? I remember it being free, but my husband seems to believe that it’s an extra charge for each refill of the fridge.

Thanks for the help!

The Grand Cottage and Easter Egg Display Returning to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa March 7

1677869222979.jpeg

grand floridian easter food 2023 1

grand floridian easter food 2023 3

grand floridian easter food 2023 4

grand floridian easter food 2023 5

I didn't notice anything in the lobby when I was there last week. I took the ferry from MK over to eat lunch at Gasparilla. I will say as I walked around the outside of the resort there is definitely a lot of work going on and I sat outside Gasparilla to eat and it was loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter