The OFFICIAL Tim Curry Thread.

Ms.Squeakers

<font color=red>♥ <font color=teal>Forget Diamonds
Bet the DIS has never had one of these before!
:cutie:

Tim Curry...is amazing.
I'm pretty sure he's God. :rotfl:
He's been in like..every movie.
He. Was. Even. In. A. Barbie. Movie.
Plus, when he played Frank N. Furter...in RHPS...he looked SO much like Freddie Mercury. ♥ (whom I adore...if you haven't noticed already..)
I totally called dibs. XD

2-6.jpg

Who agrees? ;)

I love Tim Curry in Annie, and also in Muppet Treasure Island

Rocky Horror Picture Show is my favorite movie EVER. Tim Curry was just amazing for the role. He was so crazy XD He did interviews about Rocky Horror and sounded completely sane o_O

I never knew he did the voice for Nigel Thornberry but it does make total sense. They sound way alike XD

INDEED!

Tim Curry is a genious.
The way he...takes on a role...is SO brilliant.

Just....anything with him in it, is always somewhat entertaining. :)

And I am sorry but I think if a man can be hot dressed like he was as Frank it is him!! Sorry had to add that!!:thumbsup2

Tiiiiiiiiiim Curryyyyyy XD

RHPS and Annie. OH! And he was the evil organ, Forte, in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas!

MMMhhhhm!

I think the WORLD is in agreement (while some may deny it) that Tim Curry is one of the yummiest men to cross dress....EVER.

XD

thats a 179 from your view last year
(almost a 180 but you used two of the same words)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter