The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

It is so incredibly cool to see how many people have taken advantage of this thread since I started it over 3 years ago! :)

Has anyone found their prince or princess? I want stories!! :)

Hugs to everyone!

- Carey

I did :) my perfect prince!! I love this forum!!! Lol :)

Alright....why not? Lol.

First Name:Melissa

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Blue

Body Type:Somewhere around I'd like to lose a few pounds....not quite Pooh shaped.

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids:Nope

Do you have any pets:Yes, one dog named Luke

Favorite activities:Being a geek. Shopping. Disney-fied things. Planning things. Board games. Trivia games. Baking. Mini Golf. Snuggling (Please?)

Favorite movie:Can't pick just one sorry. Right now, Star Trek 09.

Favorite color(s):Red

Favorite Disney character(s): It would like picking a favorite child. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say Eeyore or Cinderella. Or Woody and Buzz.

A little bit about yourself:How do I put this? I'm indescribable. Lol. Actually, you'd just have to talk to me and find out. I am a bit of a goody two shoes, but am rebellious in certain ways, as I can be quite opinionated and stubborn.

A little bit about your ideal match: A guy that can handle me. Haha! He would have to strike a fine line between firm and telling me what I need to hear and gently walking on eggshells when he knows I need it. I'm always looking for nice guys. Good snugglers are ideal.

1755412.jpg

First Name: Melissa (yes, another Melissa)

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown / Brown

Body Type: human

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Do you have any kids: yes, 1 dd (6), I love children very much and don't mind if my future companion has children. I welcome children. But I do not want to have any more.

Do you have any pets: yes. 1 Finch.

Favorite activities: going to metal concerts (I have 0 tattoos!), going to animated movies with my daughter, amusement parks, love going to see documentaries, walking in the park, books, music and long intense discussions about life, God and the human race.

Favorite movie: Grease & the Sound of Music

Favorite color(s): how can I have a favorite color when the rainbow is so beautiful?

Favorite Disney character(s): I like Pascal from Tangled because he is so cute but you can tell he is a bad boy underneath.

A little bit about yourself: Have been divorced since 2007 after a 9 year marriage and have not dated anyone since. I am a "one day at a time" person. I have no real future plans except to raise my wonderful daughter and live life to the fullest. Oh and I have been to Antarctica. ;)

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who loves God first and foremost, who is kind, who loves to have deep discussions and someone with a sense of humor.

First Name: Jeff (Short from Jean-Francois wich is a french name)

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No, but hoping to have some someday

Do you have any pets: No but I am a dog person

Favorite activities: Reading, Playing Games, Going out to restaurants

Favorite movie: LOTR, Star Wars, Any superhero movies (Except maybe Daredevil), Pirates of the Carribean

Disney Movies: Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin

Favorite color(s): Red and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast, Buzz, Aladdin and Belle

A little bit about yourself: I am a really fun person to hang out with and talk. I love all things Disney since I was a kid. I live up north in Canada. I fluently speak french and english. I love playing all sorts of game from card game to board game and video games. I actually discovered SOTMK this year at MK and was hooked.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet a girl who likes Disney as much as me. I love geeky girls and if she loves to play games also that's a bonus. I wouldn't mind moving if Id find the girl of my dreams.

"Favorite color(s): how can I have a favorite color when the rainbow is so beautiful?"

What a terrific answer, Melissa!

And you like metal too? Wow!

Thought I would update.

First Name: Jeana

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde, Blue

Body Type: In shape

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: one dog

Favorite activities: Exercising, Reading, Music, Going to Disney, having fun

Favorite movie: Everything Disney, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and so many more can't name them all.

Favorite color(s): Red, Black and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Sleeping Beauty and Belle (hence the screen name)

A little bit about yourself: Ummm I'm a fitness rep for a great company so I like working out. I live two hours from WDW so that's awesome. I sang at WDW for 4 yrs at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I started going to WDW when I was 8 and haven't stopped since.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes to work out and have fun. Who is a "Prince of a guy" Someone with a good sense of humor.

SORRY It's not letting me add a photo.

A little bit about your ideal match: Like most people, I enjoy spending time with someone who is funny, charming, and shares similar passions. Eating sandwiches is not a must.

I think the real question here is: Is making sandwiches a must? Hehe.

Thought I would update.

First Name: Jeana

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde, Blue

Body Type: In shape

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: one dog

Favorite activities: Exercising, Reading, Music, Going to Disney, having fun

Favorite movie: Everything Disney, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and so many more can't name them all.

Favorite color(s): Red, Black and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Sleeping Beauty and Belle (hence the screen name)

A little bit about yourself: Ummm I'm a fitness rep for a great company so I like working out. I live two hours from WDW so that's awesome. I sang at WDW for 4 yrs at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I started going to WDW when I was 8 and haven't stopped since.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes to work out and have fun. Who is a "Prince of a guy" Someone with a good sense of humor.

SORRY It's not letting me add a photo.

I think you need 10 posts before you can add a photo.

NY Disney fan said:
I love it and need it! At this point in my life I go to concerts by myself because no one is hardcore enough to go with me. I'm going to see a band named Helloween next month. :cool1:

If you live in northeast pa I could have introduced you to a bunch of guys. Almost everyone I know is into metal and I just sit around pretending to know what they are talking about lol

I love it and need it! At this point in my life I go to concerts by myself because no one is hardcore enough to go with me. I'm going to see a band named Helloween next month. :cool1:

I absolutely know who they are, although I have to admit I haven't listened to them much since the late 80's. They've been around forever!

Luckily, most of my friends are hard rock and metal fans, and they are constantly wanting to go to shows. Another blast from the past, Leatherwolf, was just here in town several weeks ago.

If you live in northeast pa I could have introduced you to a bunch of guys. Almost everyone I know is into metal and I just sit around pretending to know what they are talking about lol

Yeah most people outside NYC love hard rock and metal. It stinks! (for me)

First Name: Laura

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Healthy, Curvy, and Lovely.

Do you have any kids: DD8 and DD 2

Do you have any pets: Two Tree Frogs but they won't turn into Princes so my youngest tells me to take them back.

Favorite activities: Lots!.. I love traveling, history, art, music, theatre. I buy annual memberships to the Museums and Zoos in my area. My kids and I spend a lot of time there. We see a lot of the theatre, ice shows and concerts that come to town especially Disney! We enjoy camping and, of course, theme parks.

Favorite movie: Office Space, all Disney (current favorite is Lilo & Stitch), The Godfather trilogy, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Favorite color(s): Sapphire Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Belle, Aurora

A little bit about yourself: I love the Polynesian resort and Italy. I wish I could lived closer to WDW. I still love roller coasters and am a kid at heart. I dream of visiting France and Great Britain & Ireland some day. I would also love to visit the Maldives. I volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and am on their Art Committee. When I was a little girl I dreamed of being a doctor or an actress...instead I became a social worker. :)

A little bit about your ideal match: Kind, willing to indulge my Disney obsession, self sufficient, and funny.

First Name: Jill

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green

Body Type: Curvy, strong. A work in progress.

Occupation: Administrator & IT for a two way radio company in NYC.

Do you have any kids: Yes, two sons 20 and 19. Both away at college. My pride and joys.

Do you have any pets: No pets as I have a long commute and could not tend to them but I DO have a companion cube. (++ if you know what that is !!)

Favorite activities: Disney travel, EQ (MMORPG), cruising, trip planning, hiking, camping, cooking, console gaming. Good food, good libations and good friends.

Favorite movie: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Serenity, Hugo, LOTR, Riddick. Most any sci-fi. As far as Disney movies - Enchanted, Snow White, Finding Nemo, Alice in Wonderland.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Grimhilde(The Evil Queen), Alice(my middle name), the Mad Hatter.

A little bit about yourself: My sons call me unique. :upsidedowI am a hard working lady (3 jobs - 1 FT, 2 PT) who enjoys gaming, sci-fi & fantasy the internet and Halloween! I work in the city, but live in the country and love it. I am loyal, loving and although I am a gamer, I don't like playing games in a relationship. Gap-toothed. Not too much of a girly-girl, but equally happy in tent in the woods or a suite at a hotel (would love to stay at the Poly sometime )as long as I have a gentleman to share it with. Not afraid of solo traveling, but it would be wonderful to share adventures and dark rides :)

A little bit about your ideal match: A Disney fan of course. Bright, witty, a gentleman who wants to be treated like a king and knows how to treat a lady. Hand holder. A man who wants a long term relationship, not hung up with appearances. Someone who is free and willing to be romantic and fall in love. Wait....I am getting too sappy.....enough for now!

Will be at WDW from 9/4-9/9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter