The Official May 2015 Thread!!

Add us to the list. May 10-16, Pop Century. Dates could change a bit, depending on flights once Southwest releases their May dates.

We'll be there for both my birthday and my daughters birthday (turning 5). We're so excited!

Trying to plan our 1st Anniversary Trip right now! :love:

Nothing final other than we are DEFINITELY going May 8/9? through the 12th!

Hoping to get V&A ADR and trying to pick a romantic resort <3

SO EXCITED!

Got a pin code last week and booked annual trip in May this year. Girls Only May 7-12th and we got BC Club Level so excited!! :banana::banana:

Just booked for May 12 - 19. Very excited pooh:
POR Royal Room. We got a PIN 30%off room :goofy:

Just booked after getting 35% pin code.
May 10th-16th
Yacht Club CL (Hoping to change to BC CL when/If available)

Please add me to them list!! Though we are actually arriving in April, the bulk of our trip is in May - 29th April to 13th May. My partner and I have not been since February 2012 so are really ready for this trip :cool1: It is my birthday when I am there too so it will be extra special :goodvibes

We are staying in the Yacht Club for the first time, and as we have always wanted to stay there we are thrilled :) We had the free DP with our package, and have upgraded to the DxDP so there will be a lot of eating involved! That means we are planning like crazy right now in preparation for the ADR window at the end of the month - strange, I normally hate spreadsheets, but am thoroughly enjoying compiling this one ;)

Ok, so my heart is about to bust right out of my chest!!!

DH and I were trying desperately to rent DVC pts for VGF for our first wedding anniversary and had not been able to. 2nd choice of BWV was all booked as well. All week I have been having this huge debate with "well where now that my dreams have been dashed?"

Then PIXIE DUST! A BWV opened and I was able to rent for cheaper than I anticipated and I am just a big ball of Disney right now! pixiedust:

Boardwalk Villa, May 9th-12th, here we come!!!! :cool1:

For anyone looking for a rental car for their trip, Dollar has some good rates right now for May. We just booked a full size for a week (plus additional hours....early pick up on arrival day and late drop off on departure day) for $164. I am sure they will go lower before our travel dates arrive, but for now, this is a good rate worth that's worth making a reservation for :thumbsup2.

Last weekend, we booked our park and fly hotel for the night prior to our flight. Yesterday we purchased our Universal annual passes. Villa is booked, flights are long since arranged....things are falling into place :) .

may 10th-17th, 2015! :) offsite at the Liki Tiki resort in Winter Garden. My fiance and I are already booked, we already have our tickets, and I've already started packing. Now there's nothing left to do except to wait!

We are still at 202 days but we were well over 500 days when we started planning this trip! :)

Sorry I haven't updated everyone before now! We've been painting the house ourselves. :artist: I've been crazier than usual. I think that I have everyone on there now. Let me know if you don't see your name. I promise I didn't leave it off on purpose. I see alot of repeat dancers from the May 2013 Happy Dance! Welcome back!:banana:

2010 days to go!

My BF and I just booked our first trip together (his first trip entirely!) May 11-15! So excited!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter