*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

magicmountainmama

Mouseketeer
My question exactly! We've been there for Christmas before, but didn't have a dining package for the parade. After our last trip, I swore I'd never do another parade without some kind of special viewing 😜 So I made the ADR for Tony's, but then realized they dont have an opening time early enough for the noon parade. I guess no chance they open earlier during the holidays (afterMVMCP are over) for that first parade?
Yes! A breakfast ADR with noon parade viewing would be amazing!

One other question- anyone looking for things like the dessert parties or EP fireworks dining packages that aren't available yet for December? Could everyone please note on here when you see December dates open up?
I've been watching for the JBJB dessert party & I'll post on here if I see it come up

Crazyhorse

Mouseketeer
One other question- anyone looking for things like the dessert parties or EP fireworks dining packages that aren't available yet for December? Could everyone please note on here when you see December dates open up?
I'm watching too. We want to try the Frozen dessert party. Any thoughts from anyone that has actually done it? Is it worth it?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS