*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

If you made your fast passes this morning, when did you get FOP and SDD. Mine are tomorrow. I want to know what I’m up against!!! Thanks

Really appreciate everyone posting their FP successes! Our FP day is Sunday and our plan A is SDD on 60+3 for two of us. I'm really hoping we get it. We could grab one for 60+4 if that doesn't work, but then we'd have to do 3 parks in a day (Epcot, HS, and AK AH) so it would be a bit hectic!

Add me to the list of people hoping it'll be low crowds because people will wait for Star Wars :yay:. I'm telling myself not to get my hopes up and expect high crowds, but I can't help it!

Just did FP
A tip is do not log into your account until 7 o’clock exactly. I was logged in and ready to go and it wasn’t letting me register so I had to call and I couldn’t start until 7:02.
Couldn’t get SDD until 60+5 and it was so late. I took 60+8 at 9:10am. Could have had 60+6 or 7 around 1:00.

FOP was easy. I got at 1pm for 60+3 and still availability.

7DMT got after 4 for 60+1 and at 9 am for any day after I wanted.

I need to rework my plans. I need a SDD on 60+4 in the morning. That doesn't seem promising. I need a backup plan.

I need to rework my plans. I need a SDD on 60+4 in the morning. That doesn't seem promising. I need a backup plan.

I am trying for SDD at 60+4 set as well...definitely going to have to think about it. My FP day isn't till the 19th so i have some time.

Dont forget, on the second friday in July the hours for August should get updated. And when those hours get updated keep an eye on the fastpasses as new times will open up (just saw this happen for my upcoming trip next week). So even if you didnt get that SDD time you wanted, check again that fri, sat, sun for new openings.

I am trying for SDD at 60+4 set as well...definitely going to have to think about it. My FP day isn't till the 19th so i have some time.

I did my FPs last week and got SDD on 60+4 easily. But I'm going the 3rd-10th so maybe not as many were making them for that week. But hopefully it will be that easy for y'all as well.

Four days out from FP, and I'm torn about how to schedule Epcot. We're staying at Pop. If Skyliner is running, we'll be entering and exiting at IG rather than SSE. I guess I shouldn't stress since we may refresh our Tier 2 FPs anyway. We'll aim for an early FEA FP. Stressing way too much over little stuff. (But, Disney, please tell me if the Skyliner will be open! I like to plan.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!