The Newestest Random Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:
Because we all have totally different and yet at the same time weirdly hot accents maybe?

Don't take any offense to this, but you always sound smart when you talk.

Like, if you said 5+2=Carrot, I'd totally believe you.

Ellie..
the-script.jpg

Its not amazing..

great! :goodvibes

:hug:

OOOHHH!! I just realised it was the total amount, so the total amount of tourist numbers in 2004, was 1,531,130 visitors to Liverpool, and the total amount of tourist day numbers was 3,007,580 visitors to Liverpool.

Someone's going to die if I don't go to that concert...I didn't get tickets to Apocalyptica because I wanted to be able to buy stuff at this concert...

So... I'll use the latter number :teeth: Now where's that post I made on Liverpool the first time round...

Culture has been used in Liverpool which was the European Capital of Culture for 2008. There are galleries like the Tate Liverpool, theatres like the Empire Theatre and museums like the Merseyside Maritime Museum. There is the Liverpool Shakepeare Festival which is held every year. Some of Shakespeare's most famous plays are performed in St. James Gardens, next to Liverpool Cathedral. There are many famous statues erected around the city including the SuperLambBanana, created by Taro Chiezo. It was developed with the city in mind, as bananas and lambs were the city's main imports in their docks. Since the city rebranded to the arts and culture, an average of around 3 million tourists come every year to see the sights of this civillized city.

Okay, Break Even totally made my top songs already.

Apologize is playing, again. I guess they ran out of songs. LOL.

Don't take any offense to this, but you always sound smart when you talk.

Like, if you said 5+2=Carrot, I'd totally believe you.

you obviously have not heard a welsh person talk, they could be a freaking rocket scientist and they'd still sound dull xD
(and i'm welsh btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter