The "New" Ask Yavn and QA_SuzyQT Question Thread

Arg I was next in line to have my questions answered on the other thread...ah well.

Here are the same questions I posted on that thread which were left unanswered.

1. Will there ever be anything Pooh in vmk? You know, Winnie the Pooh is just about as popular as Mickey!

A Hundred Acre Wood guest room would be way cool...with striped chairs and a whole junk load of things...there could be a million possibilities!

2. Will there be any Peter Pan features in vmk? I know, you're probably thinking I'm just pulling at straws now, but I think a Neverland guest room would be neat with some tink items and maybe have Nana's doghouse...

All EPCOT fans, eh? What about MGM...tons of possibilities there! lol

3. A long time rumor has been that community leaders are going to get some type of clothing that they must wear. I have myself to believe that rumor is very false. My question is...am I right?

4. Is it too difficult to put in a feature of picking your own music to play in a guest room? Like say vmk provided a list of some disney songs and when we go to customize our rooms, we are given the option to chose the music. Is that so totally out there?

To what extent do you think the rarity of certain items creates an atmosphere of greed and elitism in the game? Do you re-release items as a strategy to prevent players from putting too much importance on creating "virtual wealth?" Are teaching virtues like charity even a consideration for the development team?

That looks like three questions but it's really just one big complicated question. Sorry! ;)

Will you ever come you ever come out with costumes that make you look A LOT like Disney Characters? For example, a beak for a donald costume? Sorry, I might have read the questions too fast, so sorry if someone already asked this. And if so, when? :confused3 :teeth:

Will you be selling Costumes throughout the entirety of October, or just the final week?

If there is a special Holiday Quest at WDW/DLR like last year, how long does it run? - Hopes until the end of Jan.- :rolleyes1 I'd really really like to add some virtual snowmen to my collection or real ones. :)

Do you think we'll see a pirate costume, to complete the outfit with the quest pirate hat, during Halloween? Pretty please? If not, then sometime soon? :goodvibes

My question is more of a comment/feedback.

Love the hats. But....do some of them really NEED those "hair extensions"?
Could we have hats without the hair? Please?

(I'd love the Musketeer hat more if I didn't look like the Quaker Oats guy.)

Edit to add: One exception. Jack Sparrow hat. I think the hair actually works
well on that hat. ;)

would it be possible to have a horse magic pin similar to the car where you could "ride" a horse for a while? That would be so cool - you could make it mule, like in the old mule train rides that used to be in frontierland!

First, thanks to all of you at VMK for making such a lovely world for us to play in.

I only have a few item requests:
1. Some sort of Princess Room design for all the little princesses (love all the rooms but it would be fun to have something a bit more feminine).

2. Some sort of stairs instead of having to use crates with rugs on them. If we could have blocks on which we could walk, that would save a lot of room for stair building.

3. A bit more variety in the trees such as autumn leaves on something, flowers in pots or on a "rug" that we could use to make gardens.

Thanks again for all of your hard work. I so look forward to all the surprises you have in store for us.

At least once a day (if not more), when playing Mansion, my friends and I suffer from a browser crash. It could be in FireFox or Internet Explorer. Sometimes it happens to all of us or just one of us. Will this problem be fixed? Thanks for your time.

Hi, Yavn and QA_SuzyQT!

Here's my question for the day :thumbsup2 :

Will the credit reward system in the jungle cruise ever change?

Going from 20 credits ( by just crashing the boat) to 750 credits ( only if you make top score list) seems a bit extreme. It just seems more reasonable that the better you are at playing the game the more you could earn. :teeth:
Just a thought! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Yavn My Big Question
Is there a reason why you have to pay so many credits to get costumes,credits,furniture,ect ect ect

cat_herder said:
Are there any answers yet?

Questions asked through 9/13 have been forwarded. I am sure you will see an answer post sometime soon. :thumbsup2

Please keep in mind that not all questions can/will be answered, however, I am sure Yavn and QA_SuzyQT will give us the most information that they can.
I would like to thank them both for taking the time to address questions on the DIS!

Keep those questions coming, we will submit new ones soon. :)

Lori

In addition to rewarding the 1st place finisher in Fireworks. Any thoughts about replacing the current prize for coming in first the first time. The VMK bracelet is redundant since you get it in the park for doing the in-park quests. How about something like Invisibility magic since you can't win that anymore from playing Pirates, or maybe one of the new Magics when they are released.

Friends Lists:

As many of us do, my friends list is full. These are actual people that I do hang around with. I do like to help people and make new acquaintences, but a full list I cannot do that. Just a suggestion, is there anyway we could have the friends list divided into three sections? The three sections would be something like, longtime friends, new friends, and helping friends. I hate to not be able to help someone with a quest because I cannot add them. I have managed to do it by meeting these people in a public room based on the room legend, but still if by chance they dc or you dc and do not get back quick enough you feel bad that you may have failed the effort to help them out or that they think you did not really want to help.

In addition, my current holding pattern on my friends list is at 46 people waiting to be my friends. Now I know that a few of those if not more are people that I probably never had any direct contact with, but it would be nice if I could go through that list. I would like to be able to keep people in a holding pattern and then clear people that I do not know.

Again, thanks for your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts