The NCIS Official Thread

Is that when he was still with Jeanne Benoit? If it is, Tony wasn't driving.

Me, DW and DS started watching in season 3 I think. Got hooked immediatly and went out to Borders and got the first two seasons on DVD to get caught up. Now we have all seasons available on DVD so we can have our own marathons. We all can't wait for tuesdays. Great cast one and all. Have season pass on DVR to make sure we don't miss it. This show just gets better with each passing season. What other show can say that?

That is pretty far behind the US! Tony is fine, but it does get emotional. Everyone thinks he is dead, and the audience doesn't know until Ducky figures it out.

I also like the shows with Ducky's mother.... too funny- And Palmer is great too. They have really done well with cast chemistry on this show.

I can't wait for new episodes to come out for this show. My dd didn't use to watch it but then caught a few old episodes and she is now hooked on it as well.
tigercat

I want to say it's because his last name is "Mallard," but don't quote me on that...

I think his first name is Donald, too, if anyone can confirm.

yep, just looked it up. I didn't realize his first name was Donald. Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard:rotfl:

Let's not forget FBI agent Fornell....love the "conferences" he and Gibbs have in the elevator!!

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

I love, love, LOVE NCIS... I love to watch Abby- she's just such a fun character :) Really though, I love them all!

Anyway- I just wanted to mention to those discussing Abby's hippo, it's actually a puppet made by folkmanis... I only know that because I own one (used to use puppets in a job). Anyway, they sadly don't have the capabilities that "Bert" (Abby's hippo) has.

Another interesting tidbit (that actually has a Disney tie-in, too!)- did you all know that McGee was in Hocus Pocus? He was the human form of Thackery Binx (sp?)... I don't think it was him speaking, but it's clearly a much younger version of McGee... pretty entertaining! :thumbsup2

How longer until the next season? I'm ready already!!!

FYI

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/ncis/more-ncis-spinoff-details-25268.aspx

Previously, we reported that the record-breaking ratings of NCIS has apparently dogged CBS to develop a spin-off and take advantage of this new-found popularity. The whole thing's supposed to be a secret, even if filming the pilot is just around the corner in February. According to some sources, a new lineup of NCIS will be introduced later this season and subsequently be launched with their own show set to premiere next fall. Entertainment Weekly reports that this development has in the process derailed the long-gestating Criminal Minds spin-off, much to the latter's fans.

When the news first exploded in late November, an insider told Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly that the NCIS spin-off was still in the early stages. The good news for fans of the CBS procedural is that the spin-off is starting to take shape. After all, CBS is due to shoot the pilot less than a couple of months from now. According to reports, there is already a set of main characters for the proposed series. Read on to get to know the new NCIS team.

Leading the pack is Callen, who was described as an average Joe in his 30s, who can easily change personas. Clara Macy is a tough former MP in her early 40s, who has a tendency to be very maternal to the younger guys at the team. Nate "Doc" Getz, 30, is an operational psychologist who is very witty and biting, but is really soft-hearted on the inside. Kensi Lo is a young Asian-American on her twenties who was recruited early by the Feds because of her outstanding academic record in forensics and criminology.

Meanwhile, Sam Hanna is either an African-American or Middle Eastern ex-Navy SEAL who is in his 40s, an Iraq and Afghanistan veteran, and the team's only married member. Lastly, Dominic Vaile is a thirty-something surveillance expert who's still reeling from his departure from the Navy.

At the very least this news has allayed fears from fans that someone from the team, like Tony (Michael Weatherly) for instance, as one fan suggested, might move to the spin-off and take a leadership role. Then again, when NCIS was introduced as a spin-off to JAG, none of the characters there were taken off.

I thought it was funny in a few episodes Gibbs and another agent (not a main) were searching for some killer. Gibbs says someting like "Its not like were looking for Ted Bundy" I thought how funny.

I thought it was funny in a few episodes Gibbs and another agent (not a main) were searching for some killer. Gibbs says someting like "Its not like were looking for Ted Bundy" I thought how funny.

Oh I wish I'd seen that one! Love it when characters refer to things the actors have done.

We love the show. Still wish Kate was somehow NOT killed, but that storyline would be just impossible to write and would be shark-jumping, so we just have to deal without her. Sigh.

We use our DVR for them and watch them later (only just watched the one where the Domino software storyline ends), and they are also on On Demand for a month or so after, which is nice.

I have watched this show from the beginning and really like it!! Abby is my favorite character, but I enjoy the others as well! :)

Loved last night's episode- and I'm looking forward to next week. I'm so glad that we didn't start watching this show right from the beginning- I have 3 hours every m-f on USA to watch!:thumbsup2

Dh and I are addicted. If its a new episode on Tuesday nights we refuse to leave the house for anything:rotfl:

I was addicted b4 we got married and like a good wife should promptly got him hooked LOL.

Haven't read the rest of the posts, but we love Tony and Ziva's banter. They sound so married:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter