The Music of Disney May Exercise Challenge

Lots of color changes today! Woohoo! Piglet1979 races past purple to reach Perfect Pitch Pink, and MikeNamez and PollyannaMom join her. Twilight Sparkle (me) moves ahead to Rave Reviews Red. Way to go! :banana::banana::banana:

Our TEAM jumped up 5% points to 65% of our goal. We are now 1087 minutes away from Pink.

Because I feel like Merida needs some love and because this is what I feel like on a horse, today's Disney song of the day is:

Touch the Sky is from the 2012 Disney Pixar film Brave. Composed by Alex Mandel. Lyrics by Alex Mandel and Mark Andrews. Performed by Julie Fowlis. You can see Julie singing it in person here:

Bonus video because this is my daughter's favorite:

Into the Open Air is also from Brave and also features Julie Fowlis on vocals. Music and lyrics by Alex Mandel.

The Champion of the Sherman Brothers quiz is (drum rolll, please) . . .

PollyannaMom!!!

71z00BLOUgL._SX425_.jpg

+80

1375/1600

We had an unexpected sea day today because we had to hide out from a storm Tuesday night and Wednesday and couldn’t make our scheduled port stop today. Which left me free to attend today’s music trivia, which was the Disney edition! Someday My Prince Will Come and Portobello Road both appeared, as did Go the Distance/Hercules (which I only knew because of this thread!) and the ever-popular Be Our Guest. DH and I tied with another team for first place!

+80

1375/1600

We had an unexpected sea day today because we had to hide out from a storm Tuesday night and Wednesday and couldn’t make our scheduled port stop today. Which left me free to attend today’s music trivia, which was the Disney edition! Someday My Prince Will Come and Portobello Road both appeared, as did Go the Distance/Hercules (which I only knew because of this thread!) and the ever-popular Be Our Guest. DH and I tied with another team for first place!

That sounds like fun! So glad our thread was helpful! :):):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts